X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
    it's absolutely nerve breaking, so can we get the possibility of fighting sylphs in afk mode ?? pretty pls :/
    Here is how to do it
    1) Conquer China
    2) Command 7road to let fighting in afk mode
    3) Wait for wartune to update
    4) Play in afk mode.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    level doesn't matter, i sacrificed a lvl 1 green iris and obtained 3 sepulcrum
    If you select sacrifice on your apollo(blue) you shall see 16-20 sepulcrum, of course I hitted cancel
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-25-2013, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Not that anyone would want to actually do it, but have you checked the sacrifice returns on anything besides whites?

White = 1 sepulcrum
    Green (I checked mine at level 45, idk if level matters) = 2-3 sepulcrum
    Blue = ?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Give use Essens for Siris 1 x per VIP lvl give us VIP payers more bonus.

VIP 9 get 9 Essens per kill.
    Funny joke.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Not sure if I should keep on saving these White Sylphs or just turn them into Sacrifices...

Was thinking there may be something where you could exchange either essences for another kind of essences or White Sylphs (in Seal form) for something.

Maybe like 10 Seals for 1 Mahra or exchanging 50 Seals for a Superior Seal that have a greater chance to obtain blues.

But I can't find any info on it, seems like these essences and Seals are fixed for one exchange and the White Sylphs are only used as Sacrifices and nothing more...

Leave a comment:

• lostkamikaze
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

even if u get 1000 essence per kill, u will have a 99.999999% chance to get a white

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Yep PW involved insane amounts of grinding, yet sylph farming probably beats it ... and PW is a PvE game (mainly, pvp is 99% fun) this is a pvp+pve game, should not involve this amount of grinding.
    This is no pvp+pve game you just need the credit card limit.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 777lucky777
    replied
    need blitz for sylf atoll)

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Its idiotic to say the least, I can't farm over 120 daily without going mental. I have played very grindy games (Perfect World comes to mind which was a crazy grind) but this is just ridiculous.
    A crazy grind involves good rewards, not a 99 percent chance to get a common sylph once after farming for an hour. Get real r2 and adjust the droprate.
    Yep PW involved insane amounts of grinding, yet sylph farming probably beats it ... and PW is a PvE game (mainly, pvp is 99% fun) this is a pvp+pve game, should not involve this amount of grinding.

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    you can keep sylphs in the item form @ the inventory and that amount isnt that hard to achieve, not counting the commons you get automatically sometimes from
    clicking the sylph itself, you need to farm roughly 200 essences/day to get 85 of each since the update, nothing out of hand lol

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    BTW... on the topic of Gylph Grinding...

Anyone know if the White Pans and Iris have anything else to do besides being sacrificed?

I have 85 White Pan and 85 White Iris right now... Plus 1000+ Water Essence, 500+ Wind essence.

Yet... no Blues...
    either you are a no-lifewho plays all day or you used a bot...atm cap of iriis/pan to keep is 6 isnt it? o.O

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    BTW... on the topic of Gylph Grinding...

Anyone know if the White Pans and Iris have anything else to do besides being sacrificed?

I have 85 White Pan and 85 White Iris right now... Plus 1000+ Water Essence, 500+ Wind essence.

Yet... no Blues...

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Wilds have afk... Wild are pvp area if anything... so your argument is not valid.

Would rather say that they removed afk making it harder for script or anything. but I'm sure there's plenty of people using scripts/bots to farm allready.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Its idiotic to say the least, I can't farm over 120 daily without going mental. I have played very grindy games (Perfect World comes to mind which was a crazy grind) but this is just ridiculous.
    A crazy grind involves good rewards, not a 99 percent chance to get a common sylph once after farming for an hour. Get real r2 and adjust the droprate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X