grinding for sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grinding for sylphs

it's absolutely nerve breaking, so can we get the possibility of fighting sylphs in afk mode ?? pretty pls :/

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
    it's absolutely nerve breaking, so can we get the possibility of fighting sylphs in afk mode ?? pretty pls :/
    no, becoz Sylph Atoll PvP area

Comment

We should get it eventually, don't know when.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Auto.png
Views:	1
Size:	461.5 KB
ID:	1678011

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        We should get it eventually, don't know when.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62964[/ATTACH]
        guess in same time when auction and 3 farm place

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
          no, becoz Sylph Atoll PvP area
          when we get atacked by other players we play oourself...do you even know how afk works?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            when we get atacked by other players we play oourself...do you even know how afk works?
            Do u even know who u asking?:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Do u even know who u asking?:P
              yes i know, but his excuse for not having it?wth

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                yes i know, but his excuse for not having it?wth
                Wut problem u have? In each area with pvp option u have No afk option
                Other thing is, u allready have afk - Auto atak

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

lol even with afk mode you still have to go and click on iris/pan -_- and then afk mode comes in,if players atack you or you atack them then no more afk

Comment

Its idiotic to say the least, I can't farm over 120 daily without going mental. I have played very grindy games (Perfect World comes to mind which was a crazy grind) but this is just ridiculous.
                    A crazy grind involves good rewards, not a 99 percent chance to get a common sylph once after farming for an hour. Get real r2 and adjust the droprate.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Wilds have afk... Wild are pvp area if anything... so your argument is not valid.

Would rather say that they removed afk making it harder for script or anything. but I'm sure there's plenty of people using scripts/bots to farm allready.

Comment

BTW... on the topic of Gylph Grinding...

Anyone know if the White Pans and Iris have anything else to do besides being sacrificed?

I have 85 White Pan and 85 White Iris right now... Plus 1000+ Water Essence, 500+ Wind essence.

Yet... no Blues...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          BTW... on the topic of Gylph Grinding...

Anyone know if the White Pans and Iris have anything else to do besides being sacrificed?

I have 85 White Pan and 85 White Iris right now... Plus 1000+ Water Essence, 500+ Wind essence.

Yet... no Blues...
                          either you are a no-lifewho plays all day or you used a bot...atm cap of iriis/pan to keep is 6 isnt it? o.O

Comment

you can keep sylphs in the item form @ the inventory and that amount isnt that hard to achieve, not counting the commons you get automatically sometimes from
                            clicking the sylph itself, you need to farm roughly 200 essences/day to get 85 of each since the update, nothing out of hand lol

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Its idiotic to say the least, I can't farm over 120 daily without going mental. I have played very grindy games (Perfect World comes to mind which was a crazy grind) but this is just ridiculous.
                              A crazy grind involves good rewards, not a 99 percent chance to get a common sylph once after farming for an hour. Get real r2 and adjust the droprate.
                              Yep PW involved insane amounts of grinding, yet sylph farming probably beats it ... and PW is a PvE game (mainly, pvp is 99% fun) this is a pvp+pve game, should not involve this amount of grinding.

Comment

Working...
                              X