Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

grinding for sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
    Not that anyone would want to actually do it, but have you checked the sacrifice returns on anything besides whites?

White = 1 sepulcrum
    Green (I checked mine at level 45, idk if level matters) = 2-3 sepulcrum
    Blue = ?
    Blue = 16-20 (I sacrificed an Apollo )

Anyway, if the droprate was higher and/or better than common, i'd farm more, but now it's just a waste of time.
    2 days ago, I farmed 180 essences non stop, never had a drop in that time, and the exchange was 3 white iris.
    I'm done farming, this is not worthy of my time.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 11-27-2013, 03:15 AM.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      (I sacrificed an Apollo )
      You MONSTER!

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        You MONSTER!
        sacrificed apollo or two same

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Wut problem u have? In each area with pvp option u have No afk option
          Other thing is, u allready have afk - Auto atak
          You can use afk in wilds (mines, managogs) and attack players though.
          Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
            This is so rediculous... people posting here screens of blue sylphs while for most of us it appears to be completely impossible.

I've exchanged 3000 essences and got 5 green. Thats all. Many other guildies exchanged similar amount and noone got blue sylph yet.

I almost have the feeling people here are posting blue's they got from event and having alwful fun from people doing completely useless farm.

I seriosly hope that R2 will do something regarding this nonsence farm.

Farming 70 set takes enormous amount of time aswell but you can see your progress, here you can spend the same amount of time and get nothing?

Everyone with blue sylph i spoke to has it from the event. Only 2 people claim they got it from farm
            You can see my post and how much I've farmed for it. try surpassing my count before complaining not getting any.

Also, I am a non-casher, I exchanged my event tokens for Fate Stones.

Because non-balens were no where near Blue Sylphs exchanges. (you can only get Greens)

almost 200+ Whites (currently, I farmed more since pic) +/- ones from "collecting" (lets say 10%)
            That would be 180 Whites from exchanging.

180 = 10800 essences (or kills)
            Last edited by anichaos; 11-27-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              almost 200+ Whites (currently, I farmed more since pic) +/- ones from "collecting" (lets say 10%)
              That would be 180 Whites from exchanging.

180 = 10800 essences (or kills)
              How many essence per hour are you able to get??? I went at this for a bit and gained about 20 in 10 minutes or so...I'm guessing anywhere from 200 to 400 per hour?

Grinding 25 hours manually on essence seems a bit fishy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
                How many essence per hour are you able to get??? I went at this for a bit and gained about 20 in 10 minutes or so...I'm guessing anywhere from 200 to 400 per hour?

Grinding 25 hours manually on essence seems a bit fishy to me.
                If I do it manually, it takes 20~30 sec per kill, if afk, it takes 30~40 se per kill

so 1 hour of non-stop farming would be,
                60 mins = 3600 sec / 20~30 = 180~120 (if I do it manually, IE: cast skills)
                60 mins = 3600 sec / 30~40 = 120~90 (if I afk, IE: click on sylph and let it auto)

Tho sometimes I afk but casts delphic when my rage reaches 80 (which shortens the time to 10 sec kill)

Just do what most of us are doing,
                Click on Sylph, let it auto, go do something else on your computer

IE: watch videos, read novels, read forums, play other games, or anything else you do on your computer, etc.

I could do the afk 4~8+ hours a day like that, no time wasted.
                On days that I do not do anything in RL, I can farm afk 6~10 hours while I play other games, or watch videos (anime, drama)

It's been how many days since Sylph was released? (too lazy to count) estimated 40 days

so, 40 days, average 6 hour a day (360 mins = 21600 sec)
                21600 x 40 = 864000 sec
                864000 / average 30 sec kill = 28800 total possible kills. (which doubles my current kill amount, also means I gotten lazy sometimes and did not farm to the max possible amount)
                Last edited by anichaos; 12-03-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  If I do it manually, it takes 20~30 sec per kill, if afk, it takes 30~40 se per kill

so 1 hour of non-stop farming would be,
                  60 mins = 3600 sec / 20~30 = 180~120 (if I do it manually, IE: cast skills)
                  60 mins = 3600 sec / 30~40 = 120~90 (if I afk, IE: click on sylph and let it auto)

Tho sometimes I afk but casts delphic when my rage reaches 80 (which shortens the time to 10 sec kill)

Just do what most of us are doing,
                  Click on Sylph, let it auto, go do something else on your computer

IE: watch videos, read novels, read forums, play other games, or anything else you do on your computer, etc.

I could do the afk 4~8+ hours a day like that, no time wasted.
                  On days that I do not do anything in RL, I can farm afk 6~10 hours while I play other games, or watch videos (anime, drama)

It's been how many days since Sylph was released? (too lazy to count) estimated 40 days

so, 40 days, average 6 hour a day (360 mins = 21600 sec)
                  21600 x 40 = 864000 sec
                  864000 / average 30 sec kill = 28800 total possible kills. (which doubles my current kill amount, also means I gotten lazy sometimes and did not farm to the max possible amount)
                  nice story

Comment

Working...
                  X