Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BelleEButton
    replied
    R2 keeps adding more and more things to be done on the game. The truth is, the average player doesn't have the time to do everything that is required. Sylph cultivation is far too time consuming. This is becoming more like work and less like fun. If the rumblings I'm hearing on my server are any indication, there will soon be a mass exodus from the game if this trend continues. Apollo has already radically changed the balance of the game. Players with Apollo already have an advantage, and I hardly think it's unfair to give all players equal opportunity to level their sylphs.
    Last edited by BelleEButton; 11-24-2013, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R214552619
    replied
    Originally posted by BelleEButton View Post
    It takes so long to collect water and wind essence to exchange for just one sylph. Just as we can park our toons at the altar of enoblement for a few hours to gain stamina, we should be able to park our toons in the sylph atoll to automatically collect water or wind essence over a specified period of time. Having the option to manually collect essence as well would enable players who have the time (and apparently no life) to continue to collect as much essence as they wish.
    that will be easier for you to get higher level sylphs. and unfair for those who bought the apollo. think twice men before posting. it is not everything you wished cud come true.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I think we should have automated ToK/Spire/MP runs as well.

Leave a comment:

• BelleEButton
    replied
    grrr title should read "Automated Sylph Cultivation". Note to self -- drink coffee before posting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X