Automted Sylph Cultivation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automted Sylph Cultivation

It takes so long to collect water and wind essence to exchange for just one sylph. Just as we can park our toons at the altar of enoblement for a few hours to gain stamina, we should be able to park our toons in the sylph atoll to automatically collect water or wind essence over a specified period of time. Having the option to manually collect essence as well would enable players who have the time (and apparently no life) to continue to collect as much essence as they wish.

grrr title should read "Automated Sylph Cultivation". Note to self -- drink coffee before posting

Comment

I think we should have automated ToK/Spire/MP runs as well.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by BelleEButton View Post
        It takes so long to collect water and wind essence to exchange for just one sylph. Just as we can park our toons at the altar of enoblement for a few hours to gain stamina, we should be able to park our toons in the sylph atoll to automatically collect water or wind essence over a specified period of time. Having the option to manually collect essence as well would enable players who have the time (and apparently no life) to continue to collect as much essence as they wish.
        that will be easier for you to get higher level sylphs. and unfair for those who bought the apollo. think twice men before posting. it is not everything you wished cud come true.
        WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

R2 keeps adding more and more things to be done on the game. The truth is, the average player doesn't have the time to do everything that is required. Sylph cultivation is far too time consuming. This is becoming more like work and less like fun. If the rumblings I'm hearing on my server are any indication, there will soon be a mass exodus from the game if this trend continues. Apollo has already radically changed the balance of the game. Players with Apollo already have an advantage, and I hardly think it's unfair to give all players equal opportunity to level their sylphs.
          Last edited by BelleEButton; 11-24-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

+1 nice idea
            and it is completely fair because the drop rate are pretty low. for green/blue iris, pan. Considering Apollo. he is under any circumstance stronger than iris/pan so it not unfair to people who bought apollo either.

Some people have real lives too ^_-
            Last edited by R29296591; 11-24-2013, 09:00 AM.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

some people selling script that will do auto farming lol.. R2 Catch that son of a pig. not fair at all .
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

15 dolars for this bot

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Try searching My Little Pony Is The Best Show Ever.
                  i never tried it so i didn't know. I dont use any cheat for MMO games. "Cheaters wins a hollow victory", as my father said.

Now watch as mods delete this post.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-24-2013, 10:56 AM. Reason: Deleting? Nah...
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

that is lame.. the bot
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

maybe they provide for balens in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by R214552619 View Post
                        that will be easier for you to get higher level sylphs. and unfair for those who bought the apollo. think twice men before posting. it is not everything you wished cud come true.
                        How would it be unfair?

As far as I know the people who bought apollo would still be able to use this method. Everyone could still park his toon and harvest them, so no advantage would be given to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          Try searching My Little Pony Is The Best Show Ever.
                          i never tried it so i didn't know. I dont use any cheat for MMO games. "Cheaters wins a hollow victory", as my father said.

Now watch as mods delete this post.
                          mind pm it to me?:P

Comment

You be able to upgrade sylphs with Mahra or w/e next update anyway. Just chill a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                              How would it be unfair?

As far as I know the people who bought apollo would still be able to use this method. Everyone could still park his toon and harvest them, so no advantage would be given to anyone.
                              it would allow the non spenders or unlucky spenders to at least get a decent sylpth without 50 hours farming for one green iris

Comment

Working...
                              X