No announcement yet.

S100 need merg now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't understand European way of speaking, 3kk = 3,000,000. Please be smarter.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Why the hell are you guys starting to start unnecessary arguments already. I did not remotely say anything to even start an argument and you already starting top precede to bash on me. Seriously. All I stated was something and you guys are already starting to bash. Yet you are only doing so because I posted something. If it was anyone else who said what i posted. You guys wouldn't even care.
      Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-25-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

You take things too personal.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well obviously I should take things personal since it's a directed toward me only. I notice countless times on this forum where someone stated something similar to what I post and I don't see anyone going after them like you guys do to me. It's just really annoying now. I said something that wasn't even meant to be a big deal but Anata had to make a huge fuss out of it. Then you started to proceed to state something directed toward me bc I didn't understand what kk meant. I wouldn't care normally but seeing how I am always being called out in particular with these types of posts only. Where as numerous times people post something similar to mine and no one even cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Well obviously I should take things personal since it's a directed toward me only. I notice countless times on this forum where someone stated something similar to what I post and I don't see anyone going after them like you guys do to me. It's just really annoying now. I said something that wasn't even meant to be a big deal but Anata had to make a huge fuss out of it. Then you started to proceed to state something directed toward me bc I didn't understand what kk meant. I wouldn't care normally but seeing how I am always being called out in particular with these types of posts only. Where as numerous times people post something similar to mine and no one even cares.
            3k balens isn't 30.000 usd So you please learn to read. 30,000 usd if spent right can easily get you over 120k+. I may have over exaggerated a bit but not by much. Anyways what's your beef this time? Seriously, I posted something and you start mouthing off and start the bashing already? What is wrong with you. You need to learn to chill seriously. I didn't even state anything remotely to start flame wars and you start with your bashing already.
            Maybe you can look at your own attitude first.
            "Please learn to read" is what you said, and that's insulting.

I guess it's okay for you to insult others but not the other way round?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Maybe you can look at your own attitude first.
              "Please learn to read" is what you said, and that's insulting.

I guess it's okay for you to insult others but not the other way round?
              I did that because if you read her replies toward mine it was an indirect insult to me. First laughing at what I post whether it be correct or not correct and the tone of her posts making it seem like I am a total idiot for posting what I posted. It was flame bait that is why I posted what I posted.

Comment

I did that because if you read her replies toward mine it was an indirect insult to me. First laughing at what I post whether it be correct or not correct and the tone of her posts making it seem like I am a total idiot for posting what I posted. It was flame bait that is why I posted what I posted.
                I'm not getting involved.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

And wut was your posts to taggen?
                  Talking aBout how bad he menaged his spending was right?
                  Your arguments was dumb, with No even close to reality. U dont spend cash On this game, dont know how much balens take daily spending take so next time just dont talk when u dont have knowleage.
                  Who will not LMAO looking at your post 'u dont know how spend balens, i with 30k usd can make 200k br' ... This show how much u know about wut u talking
                  And leave alone hero, he just show u your mistakes - yeah sad but u make many of em
                  Ah, nvm,cya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    And wut was your posts to taggen?
                    Talking aBout how bad he menaged his spending was right?
                    Your arguments was dumb, with No even close to reality. U dont spend cash On this game, dont know how much balens take daily spending take so next time just dont talk when u dont have knowleage.
                    Who will not LMAO looking at your post 'u dont know how spend balens, i with 30k usd can make 200k br' ... This show how much u know about wut u talking
                    And leave alone hero, he just show u your mistakes - yeah sad but u make many of em
                    Ah, nvm,cya
                    I wasn't even bashing the TS about anything. Seriously, you read into too much **** just to bash on me. Condor basically said the same thing as I did but didn't go as in depth in my post. So why don't you go bash on him for what he stated? My post was just saying you spent 30,000 and got 100k BR only. I never said anything bad about him lol. Condor stated " Do you really need 30,000 use for 100k BR." Now tell me what the difference in those two posts are? Nothing except mine was a bit more in delpth than condors but it was virtually the samething. Talking about the guys spending. So go bash on him as well then.

If you want to bash someone about picking on this guy spending then why don't do it to everyone except me? Like I stated some people on this forum post basically the same **** as I do and yet they don't get bashed at for doing so. Example would be in this thread. Where are you Anata in this post bashing the guy who even said far worse than I did in this thread? Don't say you didn't see this guys post either. You clearly have seen it since you posted a few times in that thread. Why don't you call out condor for his post bc he post clearly was targing the guy's spending as well? Oh no you only choose me bc you have beef with me from my pasts posts. SoI take it's fine for everyone else in this forum to say something a tad negative about someone else. Yet when i post it's like a mortal sin on here.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....day-S100/page2
                    Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-26-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

U dont must send me pm with same as your postwhen i have time, i'm here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                      X