S100 need merg now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S100 need merg now.

I have regreat i come back to R2Games i quited for 4 month come back into 2.1 and alredy burn $1500+

and i can not even make TOK becouse no people.
    R2Games dosent care them all let the old server just die out so will be like 0 people left.

And make new server i should never start over into another server and start spend $30.000+ for come to 100k+ br again.

is more sens that i burn more mony if them make the server be people one and try grow more nad more go for 400k br.

only idiots start over i should instent go play another game into another company hosting and burn mony and give up R2Games.

This dosent even make Mergs. No people should spend mony becouse you will be alone into you server after 1 year them thx you for have spend tons of mony.

And dont even support mergs and try keep earn mony frome the old people.

This is the true frome R2Games just steel you mont and **** into what you doing

I know alot of people have gain frome 1 to 7 account frome people some has quit i dont say who becouse its dosent follow the rules but i know its happens one S100.

I ask for merg for like 6 months ago when we was like 120 activa people left. Now its not more that 60-70 people + alot of Account sharing its what need to do for people for us old for make MP, TOK, Spire with out account spire we should not be ablet to play this game and non should still spend mony one this server.

100% True about R2Games worst company into the world.
    R2Games = Earn mony fast and short time and dont care about the players just hops some new people take over and start spend mony. This game should man contact a police and ask if its relly should be working. This is like steeel frome people, and dont give a **** into support Ticket system is down.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 11-24-2013, 08:37 AM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Surprised to see how server merged dies while servers non-merged are still living. Weird, but true.
    However, I doubt the servers once merged, they'll get another one seeing they have plenty of people on ( ok, not all high level for lych nm/tok nm/spire level 12/13+ stage ) but sooner they will.
    Servers that are from S1-50 are merged and yet they are struggling to find people for mp ( atleast at some of them that weren't merged ).
    Merges will come when R2 feels its the time and their $ went seriously down, not when they remain/grows by every day.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

probs is people spend more $ when the server is dead becouse you need to be stronger so you can do everything alone.

MP Lynch Nm, TOK run alone,

its just sick self man feel man dont wanna pay spend when man not even gott to play the game. 104k br basic and got to run like TOK Normal alone today.

its just a jokke game i will take my mony to another company spend it :P R2Games dosent wanna get my mony.,
      Character - Taggen
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Do you really need to spend $30k USD to get 100k+ br?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have 93k BR and didn't even spend 500.00 on this game. How do you manage to spend 30,000 and only get 100k BR? Do you mean 300.00?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Do you really need to spend $30k USD to get 100k+ br?
            Its not only br spends, is buy out Guild limit, Revives at World boss, VIP, Coverta, Balens,

is like everything into the game. And alot of $ into stupid events spend 101 400 balens for try get Apollo with no luck is over $1000 rechards eveyr at FATE stones

spend like $1000 for Evil Aplacha, Spend alot for try refresh market for try get yellow rune pack never see it spend like 200-300k balens into refresh frome i start.

Should get alot higre br if i just spend into Mount Wisp and Soul Crystals and gems etc.

No probs spend $40k eaither for 10k br its just depends how you spend it ofc you can spend it for just Br and i should problie have over 140k with this time.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              I have 93k BR and didn't even spend 500.00 on this game. How do you manage to spend 30,000 and only get 100k BR? Do you mean 300.00?
              LOOL 300 you dont get a **** for, not even the Fire Wings set costed $500 for 4 cloth pice and wings. And dosent even give more that mabye 100 br.
              Character - Taggen
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                LOOL 300 you dont get a **** for, not even the Fire Wings set costed $500 for 4 cloth pice and wings. And dosent even give more that mabye 100 br.
                Well I manage to get 93k BR with just a little over 150 on this game(not including vip). So you must be doing something wrong to be spending over 30 Gs and only have 100k BR, If not 300 then you prob meant 3000. I just don't see how it's possible to spend over 30k dollars and only have 100k BR. You should have close to 200k BR with that cash. You should be like zebq and such.

Comment

Well I manage to get 93k BR with just a little over 150 on this game(not including vip). So you must be doing something wrong to be spending over 30 Gs and only have 100k BR, If not 300 then you prob meant 3000. I just don't see how it's possible to spend over 30k dollars and only have 100k BR. You should have close to 200k BR with that cash. You should be like zebq and such.
                  Loled...Hahahah ... That was so funny with this zebq and br

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Loled...Hahahah ... That was so funny with this zebq and br
                    How is it so funny? 30 grand on this game is spent right can get you close to 200k+ BR.

Comment

How is it so funny? 30 grand on this game is spent right can get you close to 200k+ BR.
                      3kk balens is even not close to half v8 gems oxy...max clothes is half of this 3kk, wings even more...
                      Must i show u more?
                      Stop talking aBout things which u have No idea
                      In some moment training your mount will take 3kk balens per 5lvls of skill.
                      For wut you want spend 3kk balens for 200k br? Ppl spend 20kk or more - was not ask - for 150-170k br(pipster or tapan)

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

before you bash be aware they are talking USD as in 30,000 USD not 30,000 balens which= 300 usd. perhaps read more before you resort to blindly flaming people.

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
                          before you bash be aware they are talking USD as in 30,000 USD not 30,000 balens which= 300 usd. perhaps read more before you resort to blindly flaming people.
                          30k usd - 3kk balens
                          For oxy this is enaught for 200k br, but he play another game i guess

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

30k usd ----> 3mk balens

And a medal of good spender jajjajajaja

You can also choose the crazy medal
                            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              30k usd - 3kk balens
                              For oxy this is enaught for 200k br, but he play another game i guess
                              3k balens isn't 30.000 usd So you please learn to read. 30,000 usd if spent right can easily get you over 120k+. I may have over exaggerated a bit but not by much. Anyways what's your beef this time? Seriously, I posted something and you start mouthing off and start the bashing already? What is wrong with you. You need to learn to chill seriously. I didn't even state anything remotely to start flame wars and you start with your bashing already.
                              Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-25-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X