Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Inventory Unlock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R292740
    started a topic Inventory Unlock

Inventory Unlock

Please make inventory unlock cheaper. New players are having a hard time with so many items in the inventory. I still have on my noob 14 rows to unlock and it now costs 11.875 balens.
    From daily check in we get 300 balens per month.
    Thats 6 months to get it all unlocked.
    Farm upgrades are cheaper now, you should do same thing with inventory unlocks.

• _Egarrage_
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    Astral inventory has always been pricey and frankly you can make do with two rows.

Skill resets on the other hand now come at a staggering price and it makes absolutely no sense. I finalized my skill trees before the patch knowing full well that I wasn't prepared to dole out 900 balens for stupid reset. Same with the talents - Actually chose to level instead of camping a bit more on 63 and slapping on **** talents then going to 64 and reset+max HS.
    Yes the skills reset are especially a slap in the face for brand new players. It is honestly hurtful to the game and will cause many new non chasers to quit when they realized they made a horrible mistake pickingskill the first time around.

Most people just joining up a new game are not going to search for "The Perfect Build" until they get a feel for the game and see if they feel it is worth the time. By that time for most it will be to late for the free resets.

I really hope they adjust the prices on this.

~Egar
    Last edited by _Egarrage_; 11-24-2013, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    Astral inventory has always been pricey and frankly you can make do with two rows.

Skill resets on the other hand now come at a staggering price and it makes absolutely no sense. I finalized my skill trees before the patch knowing full well that I wasn't prepared to dole out 900 balens for stupid reset. Same with the talents - Actually chose to level instead of camping a bit more on 63 and slapping on **** talents then going to 64 and reset+max HS.

Leave a comment:

• _Egarrage_
    replied
    Originally posted by R292740 View Post
    Please make inventory unlock cheaper. New players are having a hard time with so many items in the inventory. I still have on my noob 14 rows to unlock and it now costs 11.875 balens.
    From daily check in we get 300 balens per month.
    Thats 6 months to get it all unlocked.
    Farm upgrades are cheaper now, you should do same thing with inventory unlocks.
    And cooldowns, skill resets, astral inventory ect ect ect

~Egar
    Last edited by _Egarrage_; 11-24-2013, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X