Mount Max Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Max Stats

Anyone know the Mount Max stat formula? Or is it still actually capped?

I made a new account to grab Mage gear images for my website and test some various other things then the "Love my mount" event came up, so I said hey lets verify this.

Everything I have read has said that:

Stables +20 Max stats per level,

Then various soruce say +5/10 for white battle steed. But!!!..

I currently have a white Battle Steed with Stables level 1 and no other mounts with +45 with all stats applied to my character and I verified each time it leveled up they were applied to my character....

So anyone know the "real" forumala?

*Honestly would not suprise me if they uncapped it to sell more whips/balen trains*

~Egar
    Last edited by _Egarrage_; 11-25-2013, 12:04 AM. Reason: I just love clicking edit over and over!
    - My Wiki

If you're talking about max attribute level, that is given by the level of the stables and the special mounts you have (each special mount gives a certain increase in max attribute level, +5 or +10).
    Don't know the exact numbers with max stables and all mounts, but should be around ~370.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      If you're talking about max attribute level, that is given by the level of the stables and the special mounts you have (each special mount gives a certain increase in max attribute level, +5 or +10).
      Don't know the exact numbers with max stables and all mounts, but should be around ~370.
      This is what he is talking about and based just on stable level 1 alone it is incorrect. He has +45 in all stats on my White Battle steed and his character is receiving all the bonus from the +45 stats.,

What the formula is commonly thought as is,

Stables +20/level + 5/10 per (normal mount) + 5/10 per (special mount)

His Character only has a Level 1 stables and a White battle steed, by this formula he should at best be getting +25/+30 "depending on which site you read" But he is getting FULL benefit from all +45 stats.100% verified it. So the formula is either off or they removed the cap. And this is what we are trying to figure out. Be a few weeks to see If the stats can go even higher and see if I can reach a cap.
      Last edited by R229414354; 11-25-2013, 12:29 AM.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

im a little confused.. not sure what you are talking about but just to clarify : the cap is for the lvl, not the stat. each lvl gives +5 to the stat so if you have max lvl 30 then your stats can go at least to +150 (edit: actually much higher cause the special mount stats are added to this). also if im not mistaken the max level increase of the panda mount is permanent even if you lose vip again (for example after the 1hr trial vip). so keep that in mind when you check your max lvl.

as a free player you dont have to worry about maxing mount stats anytime soon ;P (i believe even zebq didnt have max mount stats, at least not in one of his cw videos)
        Last edited by Setsuna88; 11-25-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X