No announcement yet.

Critical and Block in Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this a bad idea though. It gives small boosts anyway even with blessing wheel everyone would have around the same stats anyway. I don't see any problem with this but maybe im missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      How is this a bad idea though. It gives small boosts anyway even with blessing wheel everyone would have around the same stats anyway. I don't see any problem with this but maybe im missing something.
      I am missing alot of stuff, hopefully more people will reply.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

The only thing I can see why this might affect the gameplay more is bc archers have a passive boost in crit. However knights have passive boost in hp and pdef so should we take out pdef and hp in academy as well then? Mages have passive mdef boost so should we take out mdef in academy as well? Block everyone has the ability to get high block. Not just for knights. So idk please enlightenment me on how this is game breaking compared to the other stats.

Comment

The only thing I can see why this might affect the gameplay more is bc archers have a passive boost in crit. However knights have passive boost in hp and pdef so should we take out pdef and hp in academy as well then? Mages have passive mdef boost so should we take out mdef in academy as well? Block everyone has the ability to get high block. Not just for knights. So idk please enlightenment me on how this is game breaking compared to the other stats.
          But only knights heal when blocking!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            But only knights heal when blocking!
            ditto +1000

Comment

While block/critical would be very bad if applied to every class. It could be done if they added 1-2 class specific academy skills.

Acrchers: Crit
              Knight: Block
              Mage: Cannot think of anything off hand.

That sort of thing.
              Last edited by R229414354; 11-25-2013, 12:51 PM.
              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                While block/critical would be very bad if applied to every class. It could be done if they added 1-2 class specific academy skills.

Acrchers: Crit
                Knight: Block
                Mage: Cannot think of anything off hand.

That sort of thing.
                No increase to block for knights. This reduces the damage received by the knight, while also increasing their healing power, so it's 2 for 1 if block is increased for knights.

How about the ability to incorporate the other classes passive abilities.

For example and archer could research extra HP and Pdef to counter knights passives and Mdef to counter mages passives. Only ensure that the level does not reach 50% of the original classes passives, to prevent one class becoming unbeatable.

Mages then get, PDEF, Crit and HP.
                Knights get Mdef and Crit

Comment

Just a note, mages' mdef is only useful against other mages. It means how much high a mage mdef, will it affect patk-ers damage on them? NO. However the 2 other stats you want in the academy affect all other classes. Like block for knights, if it has high block it will make its chance higher to dodge and heal against ALL other classes' attacks, magic or physical. And crit for archers, if it has high crit it will also make its chance higher to have higher damage (also more rage) against ALL other classes. Soooo, what more do you want?
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Sry, i dont have kynite for base stats now after sec page update xD dont need 2 more stats to upgrate^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

They should give us an advanced advance academy page then lol. 3 pages of stats and it be 4x as much kyanite as advance acedemy haha.

Comment

They should give us an advanced advance academy page then lol. 3 pages of stats and it be 4x as much kyanite as advance acedemy haha.
                        My Kyanite stash just wimpered and ran away to hide...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

This was not funny at all xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

"to make archers or knights more op" yeah it would obviusly make knights to op but archers? doesn't matter if we have high crits lol in higher lvl bgs this is always the same---> mages clean ur troops in the second aoe----archer sitll killing troops....tho with the sylphs this has gotten a bit more easier (to clean the troops) but still the mages have the advantage for that so yeaah if there's an op class in wartune it would be mages for sure
                            Archers passive? bah just a boost of hp and more crit chance wow we don't crit always and more hp for what? it isn't much when we have lower defs than mages and knights
                            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              *sniffle*

To be honest, a good team, with the right rune selection could probably do without a mage quite easily.
                              not spire would like to see a team pass lvl 10 with no mage

Comment

I don't see how this is so epicly bad. First off with block, knights heal caps out at 3k so that's not gonna get any better. The only difference will be more block chance for every class and every player. Also, as far as more reduced damage for higher block rating, Im fairly sure no one has ever actually confirmed this (someone pls tell me if this is incorrect).Same goes for crit. Higher crit rating doesn't mean more crit dmg, it just means higher chance to crit. Which, in most cases, will destroyer will still be the better option unless you get about 3k crit rating and a determination astral. Academy techs will not get you that. So I really don't see a problem with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X