Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0xykotton
    replied
    The only thing I can see why this might affect the gameplay more is bc archers have a passive boost in crit. However knights have passive boost in hp and pdef so should we take out pdef and hp in academy as well then? Mages have passive mdef boost so should we take out mdef in academy as well? Block everyone has the ability to get high block. Not just for knights. So idk please enlightenment me on how this is game breaking compared to the other stats.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    How is this a bad idea though. It gives small boosts anyway even with blessing wheel everyone would have around the same stats anyway. I don't see any problem with this but maybe im missing something.
    I am missing alot of stuff, hopefully more people will reply.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    How is this a bad idea though. It gives small boosts anyway even with blessing wheel everyone would have around the same stats anyway. I don't see any problem with this but maybe im missing something.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    maybe good idea for some.

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    Not a good idea

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    no....................................................................

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    nah not good for me lol...everyone will be doing critical damage and blocking lol

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
    I think to put Critical and Block in the academy is a good idea. There's a possibility to R2games do that?
    You can visit your local china embassy , write a letter in chinese, and send it to 7road china to suggest that to them.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    The question is: Who cares about mages? Hehehehe.
    *sniffle*

Originally posted by Naveron View Post
    you meanie. you need mages in all mp dungeons. unless you have 200k br perhaps.
    To be honest, a good team, with the right rune selection could probably do without a mage quite easily.

Leave a comment:

• Naveron
    replied
    you meanie. you need mages in all mp dungeons. unless you have 200k br perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    The question is: Who cares about mages? Hehehehe.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Slow Levelers would love this...

That said it would unbalance things I think.

Everything would be upgradeable with kyanite. Which would allow an easier choice in picking Astrals or refinement stats.

That would make things unbalanced in my opinion. The choices would become too easy.

Leave a comment:

• Naveron
    replied
    yeahin the end, archer and knights will become overpowered. because they crit and block all the time. lol

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Why is it a good idea?

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    why not? because for mages this would be less helpful than for others? :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X