Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

" universe class war"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • " universe class war"

    hi ..
    I have a suggestion "UNIVERSE CLASS WAR"

    all players wartune entire server merge into one .. the show is done 1 time in 2 months ... which consists of:

    1. level 51-60 (class C)
    2. level 61-70 (class B)
    3. level 71-80 (class A)

    with each of the different classes (mage, archer, knight)

    thank you ...

  • #2
    Please explain your idea clearer.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Please explain your idea clearer.
      he meant a class war that all timezone participates in.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #4
        wartune players around the world will fight .. all the difference in time to join a server to play "UCW"

        Comment


        • #5
          What time would it be?

          The world don't have a single time zone. What's good for players residing in EU is not good for players residing in US or Asia, say.

          Maybe we set it to be at GMT 20:00 hours. Then it would be 4am East Asian Time, or 12pm US West Time, or 3pm US East Time.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R26587911 View Post
            wartune players around the world will fight .. all the difference in time to join a server to play "UCW"
            aw hell no. we will lose to those servers who can gain items faster because they have auction house, and the chinese servers will stomp us while laughing.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think day time in usa is good, so it is midnight for those asain.
              62996
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

              Comment


              • #8
                hmm there will be bunch of people will stop lvling on lvl 60 till they max out astrals and try to gain all rewards on their lvl group match
                -West Coast S115

                Comment


                • #9
                  Class wars is big enough as it is. The current class wars should be fixed into tiers because the highest levels with the biggest BRs will always win over anybody in the 50s or 60s. Better yet, make class wars for individual levels: 50 vs 50, 51 vs 51, 52 vs 52, etc.... That will make it far more interesting and exciting than knowing you're always going to be dominated by someone with Lv.75 templars when you're only Lv.55, for example.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yea make cw with china servers xD Will be fun ... With 250k+ br monsters xD

                    _________


                    Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br


                    _________


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Damaeous View Post
                      Class wars is big enough as it is. The current class wars should be fixed into tiers because the highest levels with the biggest BRs will always win over anybody in the 50s or 60s. Better yet, make class wars for individual levels: 50 vs 50, 51 vs 51, 52 vs 52, etc.... That will make it far more interesting and exciting than knowing you're always going to be dominated by someone with Lv.75 templars when you're only Lv.55, for example.
                      Class wars is going to be class wars, not level wars.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It would be good with country serv like all USA serv (east west...) but all the world its impossible

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hey dude it should be world wars not universal wars hahaha XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R24490887 View Post
                            hey dude it should be world wars not universal wars hahaha XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            he forgot to added wartuners from mars,saturn,jupiter and so on

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X