No announcement yet.

how strong for tok Hard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try do ToK hard on R2 games Easy or NM nobody is naked on hard no 2 and 3 Archer from CW is ther full amor we dide only has 1 whi try to help but he stop agin and i understandthat why help as only in top 16.

but is ok for me even as i can not do ToK NM but i Wonder that wil hapen if R2 punish all who strip in that short room ther it lower ther stats in br for Tok but stil get them in from BR list.

and wil all them WHO ake other to doit help whit Money if ther account get ban to build new account?
    Last edited by kanusti; 11-26-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Geared u need 100k+ nowadays. If they are equiped, don't even bother going with lower, tried multiple times :S.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Frankly, anytime the NM/Hard peeps strip...just be thankful. They don't have to do it.

Sure, there's probably no small amount of self-interest there. If you've ever stripped, started a summoner, then had the other 3 gear up and hop in...you know what I mean.

And yeah, it's frustrating when they don't all strip these days. We've gotten used to it and expect it now. I mean, I even posted asking if maybe NM could take those sylphs off, too.

(Coincidentally, some of them do strip their purples now, and if you're reading this...a sincere thanks to you for that.)

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
          try do ToK hard on R2 games Easy or NM nobody is naked on hard no 2 and 3 Archer from CW is ther full amor we dide only has 1 whi try to help but he stop agin and i understandthat why help as only in top 16.

but is ok for me even as i can not do ToK NM but i Wonder that wil hapen if R2 punish all who strip in that short room ther it lower ther stats in br for Tok but stil get them in from BR list.

and wil all them WHO ake other to doit help whit Money if ther account get ban to build new account?
          I would make my char strong enough first and then hoping chance with the undress ... u can make it when 2 ppls undress but u must have 95 - 100 K BR in Hard mode, and no LAG ... secondly perhaps I will talk to the guy to make him undress by begging him ... Instead of talk to R2 to punish them

Punish undress and others ? R2 won't do it as they earn money for R2 ...

Basically strength ur char first, why u would do NM when U can't finish Hard, even for LV 1 NM with all of them undress if ur BR <80k u will hard to pass it ..

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
            I would make my char strong enough first and then hoping chance with the undress ... u can make it when 2 ppls undress but u must have 95 - 100 K BR in Hard mode, and no LAG ... secondly perhaps I will talk to the guy to make him undress by begging him ... Instead of talk to R2 to punish them

Basically strength ur char first, why u would do NM when U can't finish Hard, even for LV 1 NM with all of them undress if ur BR <80k u will hard to pass it ..
            No matter how much you build, you won't be able to do tok hard or higher ever if you're not a heavy casher (if they are equiped).
            Even normal cashers can't do ****, and we become gimped more and more with every patch. They introduce new things that make it so much harder.
            Even if you build up nicely after a new patch, those heavy cashers (aka top 16 cross server player strength = TOK enemies) will always get much more out of it than you.
            It will just become worse and worse if this doesn't change, the difference was already becoming huge between normal and hard cashers, now it's ridiculous.
            I did TOK NM yesterday, and we had a party buffed all to 90k+ (all unequiped) and we just couldn't pass round 5 because their sylphs did more damage than the players.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              No matter how much you build, you won't be able to do tok hard or higher ever if you're not a heavy casher (if they are equiped).
              Even normal cashers can't do ****, and we become gimped more and more with every patch. They introduce new things that make it so much harder.
              Even if you build up nicely after a new patch, those heavy cashers (aka top 16 cross server player strength = TOK enemies) will always get much more out of it than you.
              It will just become worse and worse if this doesn't change, the difference was already becoming huge between normal and hard cashers, now it's ridiculous.
              I did TOK NM yesterday, and we had a party buffed all to 90k+ (all unequiped) and we just couldn't pass round 5 because their sylphs did more damage than the players.
              As I said before minimum is 2 ppls undress u can pass Hard mode ... We did it before and we re VIP only .. we managed our BR into 95 - 100 K ..

But I do agree that the stat become insane coz of slyph and do agree that the gap for heavy too high as from now ...

I did TOK NM yesterday with BR 90k+, we passed it ( 1 mage 2 archers 1 knight ) and we were help that 2 ppls from my team have blue apollo (which they got free from box) .. but the main concern was LAG ... as they attacked twice than us, which made us suck ...

Comment

Woow you guys are hijacking my thread...
                I'm not even mad at Rico. Rico is not that hard to beat although we didn't finish.
                But we were with three 70k br and one 80k br and made it to the last lvl. That's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post

i do not want R2 to punish them but R2 has not answer them in top 16 of i alow to go undresh so alot wont doit and it also not all who wil go middel of night to doit.

Comment

Working...
                  X