Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Server 1 test server? JOKE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Server 1 test server? JOKE!

    everyone says server 1 gets everything 1-2weeks before all other servers to test out new updates, but why? nothing gets fixed anyways so technically they just get everything before everyone else
    we get all the lag they get an bugs so why not make every server a test server since its clear nothing ever gets fixed.

  • #2
    id like to know this aswell, why have a test server when u still release buged stuff :P

    Comment


    • #3
      coz they want to troll you
      Server: East Coast Server 300+
      Class: Mage
      Level: 70+
      Battle Rating: 90+k
      Honor: Lord Divine

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to the land of gaming, where the unfairity is justified by the company itself.
        Character name: Silence

        Class: mage.

        Server: 490.

        Level 44.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by moosauce View Post
          everyone says server 1 gets everything 1-2weeks before all other servers to test out new updates, but why? nothing gets fixed anyways so technically they just get everything before everyone else
          we get all the lag they get an bugs so why not make every server a test server since its clear nothing ever gets fixed.
          all you can do is complaint again n again. if something not right with the game, i bet you will be the first person complain about. why dont u just create account in S1

          Comment


          • #6
            lol great a account on S1 ther get so made ther after that i hear from players i my guild becuse many has start to do that to get information about new patch so bad idear i think.

            Comment


            • #7
              pffft ... he appear again,
              -West Coast S115

              Comment


              • #8
                s1 is land of test pilots. there is good and bad points of being one.. so live with it... lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                  all you can do is complaint again n again. if something not right with the game, i bet you will be the first person complain about. why dont u just create account in S1
                  Originally posted by raxcave View Post
                  s1 is land of test pilots. there is good and bad points of being one.. so live with it... lol
                  I see some people never bother to read..
                  The Opening Post complained that: "Why the hell we still have bugs when we have a test server like S1"
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You are wrong guys, server 1 is test server is correct, they wanna test if everything is working correctly.
                    At least those general stuffs.

                    The bugs, belong to another department.
                    62996
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      You are wrong guys, server 1 is test server is correct, they wanna test if everything is working correctly.
                      At least those general stuffs.

                      The bugs, belong to another department.
                      dude, the existence of bugs means that it didnt work correctly.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        dude, the existence of bugs means that it didnt work correctly.
                        Well those major stuffs did run correctly, except for bugs and glitches.
                        62996
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          Well those major stuffs did run correctly, except for bugs and glitches.
                          oh geez. when we have bugs, it means it didn't run correctly. it's like you're saying "i'm healthy, i only have lung cancer".
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            oh geez. when we have bugs, it means it didn't run correctly. it's like you're saying "i'm healthy, i only have lung cancer".
                            Maybe like,

                            Hey I can walk despite having lung cancer.
                            62996
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              Maybe like,

                              Hey I can walk despite having lung cancer.
                              exactly. it means while it can do the normal activities, there's no way we can call it healthy.
                              another example is if R2 is a pharmaceutical company and s1 is the test subject for the new drug. R2 will pass the new drugs even if it has bad side effects only because the test subject still alive even if he has nasty results like losing functionality of his limbs, etc.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X