Server 1 test server? JOKE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    exactly. it means while it can do the normal activities, there's no way we can call it healthy.
    another example is if R2 is a pharmaceutical company and s1 is the test subject for the new drug. R2 will pass the new drugs even if it has bad side effects only because the test subject still alive even if he has nasty results like losing functionality of his limbs, etc.
    Well I think so, its like R2 has a new drug to cure stomach cancer, and so it did cure stomach cancer, but the user is now having lung cancer instead of stomach cancer now after using the new drug.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      Well I think so, its like R2 has a new drug to cure stomach cancer, and so it did cure stomach cancer, but the user is now having lung cancer instead of stomach cancer now after using the new drug.
      LMAO, this is so funny because it's true. I even laughed in real life. +1 to this.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        LMAO, this is so funny because it's true. I even laughed in real life. +1 to this.
        Well at least they got the wartune 2.1 running.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

the game got worse since the new patch

1. ALOT more lag stages 3+ on tok norm is stupid with purple sylph's an lag cant even beat it an I got 82k br
          2. Apollo's better then 85% of the players, all they do is heal till rage is built up to spawn Apollo
          3. drop rate for green/blue sylph's is horrid
          4. all though a lot of things still need fixing, I do like the sylph system they just shouldn't of gave casher's god sylph's in the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
            coz they want to troll you
            lol true ..........
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
              the game got worse since the new patch

1. ALOT more lag stages 3+ on tok norm is stupid with purple sylph's an lag cant even beat it an I got 82k br
              2. Apollo's better then 85% of the players, all they do is heal till rage is built up to spawn Apollo
              3. drop rate for green/blue sylph's is horrid
              4. all though a lot of things still need fixing, I do like the sylph system they just shouldn't of gave casher's god sylph's in the beginning
              Apollo isn't that bad honestly, my Apollo is quite useless against mages but for them it's godlike towards me, makes me rethink how to take them down faster.
              But now I do have it easier against Knights lol.

Anyway, I do agree with point 1 and 3. It's ridiculous atm, it's been lagging since new patch and nothing has been fixed since.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
              X