Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I want that

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want that

Hi, i buyed for my character 15.000 balens and one month vip, but, i want change the server, maybe i can recieve my 15k balens for delete account where i buyed ? I dont want lose my money ! P.S: My english is low !
    Last edited by NemaSashaMircea; 11-25-2013, 10:53 AM.

Originally posted by NemaSashaMircea View Post
    Hi, i buyed for my character 15.000 balens and one month vip, but, i want change the server, maybe i can recieve my 15k balens for delete account where i buyed ? I dont want lose my money ! P.S: My english is low !
    Nope,make new and spend again

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

It is not possible to transfer balens to a new character when you decide to switch servers.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I lose my money, right ?

Comment

No,u recharge your acc and u can use it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I dont understand how, please, explain me
            Last edited by NemaSashaMircea; 11-25-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

You cannot move servers,

You either continue playing what you have or start new and spend over.

That is the only option you have.
              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

man, 15 k balen! why don't you deposit those balens into my account if you knew you would waste it in future.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

I lose my money, right ?
                  yes , if you move on another server you'll lose the money because you can't take them with you

Comment

Oh, guys, well never buy itemes online games, the rules is not normal ! I want one awnser from one Admin, and after please TopClosed
                    Last edited by NemaSashaMircea; 11-25-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

why do you even wanna move??

Comment

Cuz in my server 85% players hate me, cuz i dont know speak english, and in actualy server is 12 player same nation, and i want play there, maybe i lose my money 150 Euro, but i never buy, i want buyed another 10k balens and vip, but i dont now cuz this problem is not normal, sorry my language but i dont speak good english

Comment

yeah like everyone else said already you cant move servers, only start new account

Comment

Cuz in my server 85% players hate me, cuz i dont know speak english, and in actualy server is 12 player same nation, and i want play there, maybe i lose my money 150 Euro, but i never buy, i want buyed another 10k balens and vip, but i dont now cuz this problem is not normal, sorry my language but i dont speak good english
                            They hate u coz not speak English ... LOL ... perhaps that in ur guild, better if u go to another guild ... For me just can't imagine to lose those balens, coz there is no balens transfer eventhough in same server ..

Comment

Ok, but my balens ? My money ? I lose ? HaHa, is not normal

Comment

Working...
                              X