Trade of players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade of players

You Must introduce to one player can give to another player items,or what can else. Please do this.

it is impossible before trade system(auction house) opens

Originally posted by Jovanovic98 View Post
    You Must introduce to one player can give to another player items,or what can else. Please do this.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Try to do that,all players will be grateful for that.

Comment

As far as the Auction House is concerned, the general rumours is that it will NEVER be implemented on european/oceanic/american servers.

At least this is what I have been hearing recently.

Comment

I guess it will be ..

Comment

I used to against opening auction house, I agreed on auction house now:

1, first of all, it is part of game, if it is available in asia, there is no reason to ban here.
            2, the game is too expensive, need auction house to enrich income diversity,
            3, motivate people to continue to play with boring tasks everyday.

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            As far as the Auction House is concerned, the general rumours is that it will NEVER be implemented on european/oceanic/american servers.

At least this is what I have been hearing recently.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

exacly, take me, I have 60 gear, farming for 60 leg stones, I would rather trade loids in than synthise them. Cause other needs them more than me, and I would be hhappy to sell, or just give away them

Comment

) trade would be nice, but when did u see that r2 made something for benefith of players?

Comment

Yes, you're right it is easier to with auction house,and you say to game is too expensive,and it is.The Better will be with Auction house...

Comment

Action House means R2 doesn't have money ... then make R2 profit lower ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jovanovic98 View Post
                      Yes please invade china, and conquer it. Establish yourself as emperor of china and issue the imperial edict to 7road.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

hehe on one side auction house its a good idees,in theory but then you put the human nature in the ecuation and you will get a disasterpl are greedy,rich player will get their stuff easyer and own evryone else faster

example:1 person sells legendary stone for 50.000 gold,another person buys that stone and resell it for 70.000 gold,another player who wants to sell will see 70.000 gold and puts it at the same price,a very rich bored player who dosnt really need gold at the moment comes and buys all stones for 70.000 gold and resells them all at 80.000 for profit and here we go in a few steps the price went up by 30k and righ ppl will become even reacher,economy goes to hell,some righ will have all,resellers alts will be made and most ppl who cant make that much will be crused by rich ppl,kida like our economy works and you get a total failur and a lot of angry quiting ppl

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          Yes please invade china, and conquer it. Establish yourself as emperor of china and issue the imperial edict to 7road.
                          now this is good suggestion. i like it. anyone?
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Not cool coz you can have the 60 gear or higher really easily with this trade, so it would be a good choice if its limited stuff.

Comment

This is not true R23... I've played games with AH feature and I can assure you: there'll always be cashers eager to spend for better items, or to get items faster than others.R2 is not in danger to loose the heavy cashers, nor the modest ones. It will just revive the game wich btw..is almost dead on my server.

Comment

Working...
                              X