Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Trade of players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as i understand prices in auction house is in balens so R2 wil stil earn Money but now people whit only bund balens could earn balens whit sell loid or stone or pvp items gote from mp.

Comment

Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
      Not cool coz you can have the 60 gear or higher really easily with this trade, so it would be a good choice if its limited stuff.
      I personally see no problem in that. It's not like you have instant leg gear with the AH. It will just make the farming a bit easier. IMO though doubt many people would use the AH on 60 legs. Since there is a summoner for 60 leg stones. People would use the AH for the 70 legs since there is no AH. Which would be beneficial over all. Just my opinion. Don't shoot me for it. Thank you.

Comment

an auction house that use bound balens will be nice

but an auction that use real balens,,then bad idea..never put this in the game.
        Server 307 - Blackstone
        Name -
        Guild - S.T.A.R.S
        Rank - Crusader
        Level - 39
        Battle Rating - 30093
        Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
        When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
          an auction house that use bound balens will be nice

but an auction that use real balens,,then bad idea..never put this in the game.
          Its all the other versions and there doing fine. Plus don't see a huge difference in BBs and normal balens. The only few restrictions with normal balens and BBs

Comment

maybe bound balens cant be used in auction house but the normal ones can.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
            X