Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Trade of players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jovanovic98
    started a topic Trade of players

Trade of players

You Must introduce to one player can give to another player items,or what can else. Please do this.

• R21577189
    replied
    maybe bound balens cant be used in auction house but the normal ones can.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
    an auction house that use bound balens will be nice

but an auction that use real balens,,then bad idea..never put this in the game.
    Its all the other versions and there doing fine. Plus don't see a huge difference in BBs and normal balens. The only few restrictions with normal balens and BBs

Leave a comment:

• SuzyTakeda
    replied
    an auction house that use bound balens will be nice

but an auction that use real balens,,then bad idea..never put this in the game.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
    Not cool coz you can have the 60 gear or higher really easily with this trade, so it would be a good choice if its limited stuff.
    I personally see no problem in that. It's not like you have instant leg gear with the AH. It will just make the farming a bit easier. IMO though doubt many people would use the AH on 60 legs. Since there is a summoner for 60 leg stones. People would use the AH for the 70 legs since there is no AH. Which would be beneficial over all. Just my opinion. Don't shoot me for it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    as i understand prices in auction house is in balens so R2 wil stil earn Money but now people whit only bund balens could earn balens whit sell loid or stone or pvp items gote from mp.

Leave a comment:

• adna2
    replied
    This is not true R23... I've played games with AH feature and I can assure you: there'll always be cashers eager to spend for better items, or to get items faster than others.R2 is not in danger to loose the heavy cashers, nor the modest ones. It will just revive the game wich btw..is almost dead on my server.

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied
    Not cool coz you can have the 60 gear or higher really easily with this trade, so it would be a good choice if its limited stuff.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Yes please invade china, and conquer it. Establish yourself as emperor of china and issue the imperial edict to 7road.
    now this is good suggestion. i like it. anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Tessen
    replied
    hehe on one side auction house its a good idees,in theory but then you put the human nature in the ecuation and you will get a disasterpl are greedy,rich player will get their stuff easyer and own evryone else faster

example:1 person sells legendary stone for 50.000 gold,another person buys that stone and resell it for 70.000 gold,another player who wants to sell will see 70.000 gold and puts it at the same price,a very rich bored player who dosnt really need gold at the moment comes and buys all stones for 70.000 gold and resells them all at 80.000 for profit and here we go in a few steps the price went up by 30k and righ ppl will become even reacher,economy goes to hell,some righ will have all,resellers alts will be made and most ppl who cant make that much will be crused by rich ppl,kida like our economy works and you get a total failur and a lot of angry quiting ppl

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Jovanovic98 View Post
    You Must introduce to one player can give to another player items,or what can else. Please do this.
    Yes please invade china, and conquer it. Establish yourself as emperor of china and issue the imperial edict to 7road.

Leave a comment:

• R23902715
    replied
    Action House means R2 doesn't have money ... then make R2 profit lower ...

Leave a comment:

• Jovanovic98
    replied
    Yes, you're right it is easier to with auction house,and you say to game is too expensive,and it is.The Better will be with Auction house...

Leave a comment:

• lostkamikaze
    replied
    ) trade would be nice, but when did u see that r2 made something for benefith of players?

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    exacly, take me, I have 60 gear, farming for 60 leg stones, I would rather trade loids in than synthise them. Cause other needs them more than me, and I would be hhappy to sell, or just give away them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X