Cannot open wartune T_T

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot open wartune T_T

Hi everyone could someone pls help me? i cannot open my wartunes in my PC but in my laptop i could i wonder why??? and the website says "This webpage is not available" i'm using wartune.r2games.com pls help me thanks

oh and umm im using the same IP via wifi

Comment

Originally posted by branicism1 View Post
      Hi everyone could someone pls help me? i cannot open my wartunes in my PC but in my laptop i could i wonder why??? and the website says "This webpage is not available" i'm using wartune.r2games.com pls help me thanks
      My gut reaction was isp dns but you said same ip meaning same internet out right. is your computer with the problem new? and do you have trouble with other web pages like all of them? My guess is no to all webpages giving problems other wise i figure youd mention it. But well been surprised before.

Check things like flash version browser settings including adons like addblock + etc. Also download install and try google chrome. If same isue press ctrl shift n and open a incognito window and try that way it will make sure you have no addons causing it. It sounds like something is blocking wartune.r2games.com out right.

Comment

other websites are okay even wartunes.com but when i logged in its already in a different server and i also tried that incognito window same thing that happened "This webpage is not available" ill try reinstalling the chrome then

Comment

If wartune doesnt open, its the best thing that you may have experienced in your life, believe me, you will go better w/o this game.
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

Comment

Working...
          X