Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Change Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Change Service

Hey all,

Idk if this suggestion already have been asked before, but I wanted to ask the GM's of Wartune to create a Class Change Service, by sending in tickets.

I know many people regret at some point that they have chosen a wrong class to play with (especially when you're already very high in level). You've spend time, effort and maybe some money to your current char, but you've found out that it's just not YOUR favorite class to play with it anymore.

If the GM's could create a 1-time Class Change Service. Ofcourse this kind of service should cost something, how about 2000 (bound) balens? AND it's a 1-time only per account, this to prevent players to change class all the time.

What is included to the service?

- Character Class Change, also gender if preferred;
    - Gears that are worn during the Class Change, are changed to the preferred Class;
    - Free Skill Reset.

What is NOT included to the service?

- Gems socketted into the worn gear, won't change;
    - Stats of the worn gear, won't change;
    - Astrals won't change;
    - Name won't change.

Ok that's about it, feel free to post what you guys think about this.
    Yes, I do
    36.84%
    No, I don't
    63.16%

yes indeed this was proposed several times but with no luck. I guess people pay a lot more to start over than 2 000 balens, especially bound ones lol

Comment

If you include a class change service then you would have to include a stat reset service too, coz lets say knights convert to mage, then if all the gems, astrals etc are still intact then that mage would be having huge PDEF and also high PATK but low MDEF.
      Then it would require a service to add up all the stats of the knights before the change(1 stat point per 5HP, 1 stat point per PATK etc) and those stat points could be allocated to the mage and then the passives like MDEF, MATK of the mages would be taken into account and others like HP, PDEF of the knight would not be taken into account while the player allocates those points.It's a lot of programming

Comment

i don't think they should allow it.. al thou. i want to see such. service... but for good of game nope.. this means... all archers will change to. mages in later part of game who can't keep up expanses to maintain there char. we will also. lose . .... what few knights left on older server.. there will be no point of having class if end game,all ended up being mage.. lol

Comment

Well cool suggestion but never happening

Comment

only a few MMO has class change feature. sorry, but its bad suggestion imo.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

It is... a bad idea.

I don't like when people can play the "easy class" and convert to the "hard class" once collected the desire set. In this case I would say being an archer/mage, getting 70 set, converting to knight.

I'm still not against class change all together, but should be in early stages, or a great penalty, like NO GEAR CONVERSTION! Then I could accept it as a ok idea.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                It is... a bad idea.

I don't like when people can play the "easy class" and convert to the "hard class" once collected the desire set. In this case I would say being an archer/mage, getting 70 set, converting to knight.

I'm still not against class change all together, but should be in early stages, or a great penalty, like NO GEAR CONVERSTION! Then I could accept it as a ok idea.
                Agree ... Bad Idea ... coz simple .. I'll be Archer first and farm gold and daru ... then goes to other class ... but I do agree to accept the change when before lv 25 ...

Comment

Well you can create 2 more chars so that you can play all 3 classes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	save_the_whales_t_shirt_by_lupinemoonfeather-d425tc8.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	1678033
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                  X