Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Sylph Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    With that piece of information, all we really need is,

    Is the relationship between HP and END and a definite answer about growth. Then I can finally be done wit Sylph unilt they bring in all the rest of stuff like skill books, grade changing and all the Mahra stuff.

    They sure did make Sylph some complicated :P

    Can't wait until Skill books get added and people REALLY cry op when they have 600%+ Damage skills popping out of Apollo lol.

    -
    - Very helpful site for new players

    Comment


    • #17
      o BTW, it's accurate within 0.01~0.1

      Forgot to post up an updated Iris stat since first page's level 55/6:

      level 57 Blue Iris

      STR Apt: 267 / 594
      AMR Apt: 1205 / 2679
      INT Apt: 1689 / 3749
      END Apt: 1697 / 3768

      Strength: 682
      Armor: 698
      Intellect: 930
      Endurance: 698

      Attributes:
      Physical ATK: 327
      Physical DEF: 920
      Magic ATK: 2827 ( 2073+754 )
      Magic DEF: 2170
      HP: 8007



      BTW, it feels like Growth also affects how much stats you gain per level up.

      Since my Blue gains more stat per level up than my Green.



      Also, Iris and Pan seems to have different amounts of Stat gain too.

      Greens:
      lv.48 Iris
      STR: 461
      AMR: 490
      INT: 645
      END: 480

      lv.46 Pan
      STR: 630
      AMR: 460
      INT: 442
      END: 460

      Even tho the level difference is 2 (and all points spent)

      But look at the stat difference
      Iris's INT is 15 more than Pan's STR
      Iris's AMR is 30 more than Pan
      Iris's END is 20 more than Pan

      ... could 2 levels really make that much of a difference in stat?
      And the non-points Iris's STR is 461, while Pan's INT is 442.
      By 2 levels, the difference in 0 points STAT difference is 19.
      Last edited by anichaos; 11-26-2013, 01:54 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        BTW, it feels like Growth also affects how much stats you gain per level up.

        Since my Blue gains more stat per level up than my Green.
        Yes, I have noticed as well. Just need to figure out the conversation rate or if it is a static number based on quality.

        Gave you a shout out on my site for the help btw,

        http://wartune-wiki.blogspot.ca/2013...-Aptitude.html

        Your help has been much appreciated and everyone else for that matter.

        Many thanks all.
        Last edited by R229414354; 11-26-2013, 01:58 PM.
        - Very helpful site for new players

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          o BTW, it's accurate within 0.01~0.1

          Forgot to post up an updated Iris stat since first page's level 55/6:

          level 57 Blue Iris

          STR Apt: 267 / 594
          AMR Apt: 1205 / 2679
          INT Apt: 1689 / 3749
          END Apt: 1697 / 3768

          Strength: 682
          Armor: 698
          Intellect: 930
          Endurance: 698

          Attributes:
          Physical ATK: 327
          Physical DEF: 920
          Magic ATK: 2827 ( 2073+754 )
          Magic DEF: 2170
          HP: 8007



          BTW, it feels like Growth also affects how much stats you gain per level up.

          Since my Blue gains more stat per level up than my Green.



          Also, Iris and Pan seems to have different amounts of Stat gain too.

          Greens:
          lv.48 Iris
          STR: 461
          AMR: 490
          INT: 645
          END: 480

          lv.46 Pan
          STR: 630
          AMR: 460
          INT: 442
          END: 460

          Even tho the level difference is 2 (and all points spent)

          But look at the stat difference
          Iris's INT is 15 more than Pan's STR
          Iris's AMR is 30 more than Pan
          Iris's END is 20 more than Pan

          ... could 2 levels really make that much of a difference in stat?
          And the non-points Iris's STR is 461, while Pan's INT is 442.
          By 2 levels, the difference in 0 points STAT difference is 19.
          It is possible?

          What is the difference in growth between the 2?

          -
          - My Wiki

          Comment


          • #20
            Growth is Sylph Base stat at lvl 80 without distributing any point.
            So sylph with growth of 615 at lvl 80 will have:
            Strength : 615
            Armor :615
            Inteligence : 615
            Endurance : 615
            + 5 * 80 (or 79?) point you can distribute.
            Server: East Coast Server 300+
            Class: Mage
            Level: 70+
            Battle Rating: 90+k
            Honor: Lord Divine

            Comment


            • #21
              Question: with the part II of the patch we will get sylph upgrading. If I enchant a white sylph, will the enchants remain when I upgrade to green/blue, etc?
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Question: with the part II of the patch we will get sylph upgrading. If I enchant a white sylph, will the enchants remain when I upgrade to green/blue, etc?
                According to what I see, there are 2 possibilities
                1) You pay balens to lock the enchants (Bound balens work).
                2) You don't pay balens and lose X% of the enchant (X should be either 25% or 50%).
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  According to what I see, there are 2 possibilities
                  1) You pay balens to lock the enchants (Bound balens work).
                  2) You don't pay balens and lose X% of the enchant (X should be either 25% or 50%).
                  Do i need to lock each stat, like gear refinement?
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Only 2 options in Sylph upgrade window, use 1 Mahra or use 50 Mahra. You can use balens and bound balens too like mount training.
                    Last edited by Eskendal; 12-03-2013, 03:06 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      Only 2 options in Sylph upgrade window, use 1 Mahra or use 50 Mahra. You can use balens and bound balens too like mount training.
                      Do you know the costs?
                      And how many Mahra do you get Daily (free of course, not from vip or balen things)




                      For Enchants

                      Last I head, when you upgrade your Sylph's grade, from green to blue etc.

                      Your Sylph will only receive 50% of the enchants you used on the green sylph when it upgrads to Blue.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Upgrading Sylph is more expensive on R2 than on my Chinese server (from what I see), so, maybe they will give more Mahra (probably not). I'm rank like 300 in Sylph arena and I get 2 Mahra daily. There is also some Mahra in hot events.

                        I really don't know about only 50% when you get better color, enchant. Maybe it's true but, I think people are confusing "upgrade" with "transformation". Transformation will transform the appearance of your Sylph, and yes, you need to pay balens to keep your stats. But, "transformation" is not in the game yet and won't be for a while. Will have to wait until someone "upgrade" their Sylph to see if you keep "all" your stats.

                        The thing is, they don't have "stars" on Chinese server. Example: You need 1200 exp. to get green to blue. There is no stars, you just keep leveling up until you get 1200. Now, from the picture I saw, you need 100 exp. to get 1/5 star from green to blue. I really don't know what you need for star number 2, number 3 etc... until you get 5 stars to get to blue Sylph.

                        Here is the experience need to level up on Chinese server. I think it will be tougher for us, we'll see eventually.

                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....901#post712901
                        Last edited by Eskendal; 12-03-2013, 11:01 AM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X