X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zirc00
    replied
    lol, kabam EU none of the top 4 take off gear or astrals, my team breeze all 5 levels of hard but we can't pass 1st level of nm. Stop whining.

Leave a comment:

• raxcave
    replied
    i never saw anyone naked. in us west server. they all are gear up. so i was kind of confuse what people are saying here...but .. if you can't beat top 4 in full dress.. what the point of doing NM.. why you want. everything served to you... asking. i don't see any NPC. dropping gear for you.. one should earn it.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i said this is another thread already... but what you dont seem to understand is, that those people have to be online before stamina reset to make it work. you cant blame anyone for not waking up in the middle of the night just so that u can exploit your way through ToK. Be thankful to those who log in early and make it easier for us but never ever blame someone who doesn't.
    Not all players in EU server are from EU, so might be in a different timezone.
    Anyway I just want to thank Shuu, the only one that is most of the time naked in TOK normal, when he ends up 9-12 place.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    i said this is another thread already... but what you dont seem to understand is, that those people have to be online before stamina reset to make it work. you cant blame anyone for not waking up in the middle of the night just so that u can exploit your way through ToK. Be thankful to those who log in early and make it easier for us but never ever blame someone who doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• Skribz
    replied
    i noticed a couple also removed sylphs after a few threads complaining about those,,,

if those top guys could just start playing the game for us all.. wed all have nothing to complain about then right?

why stop there? maybe we could get them to come do our household chores too.. that'd be great

if a guy was handing out free money in the street, im sure youd get at least one person who would complain he didnt get enough... some people just cant accept getting something for nothing... its never enough

mad props for those guys who stay up till 3am each day to remove their gears, astrals, and even their slyphs too

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Even if you have 3/4 naked and you still whine for 1 dude not going naked.You should come to west no one is naked xD.

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    Actually you just won the title of the most selfish player in EU with this thread. Congratz
    agreed, and whiner too
    ahahahah

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Actually you just won the title of the most selfish player in EU with this thread. Congratz

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    No top player remove their gear in Eastern timezone. You should be happy some do in your timezone.

Leave a comment:

• R23902715
    replied
    Originally posted by raxcave View Post
    i am kind of confuse here, since i am new. how people removing clothing. helps in TOK.. isn't we get top4 pvp ranking players to fight in TOK. so is this. count. what dress and stats they have now. when you are playing TOK. How to see who top ranker in PVP rankings.
    For NM - 1-4
    Hard - 5-8
    Normal - 9-12
    Easy - 13-16

You can see them in " Rangking button " icon : Scale at the Upper Right side .. left beside " Cloud City " button ... choose Player Strength and Cross server tabpage ... U can click the ppl to see if they were undress or not ...

Leave a comment:

• raxcave
    replied
    i am kind of confuse here, since i am new. how people removing clothing. helps in TOK.. isn't we get top4 pvp ranking players to fight in TOK. so is this. count. what dress and stats they have now. when you are playing TOK. How to see who top ranker in PVP rankings.

Leave a comment:

• DARKKNIGHT7517
    replied
    i for one, would like to say THANK YOU to the players that did undress so ppl have a chance to beat kings nytm...bc if they didnt....very few would would get anything...including myself at 101k br...THANKS AGAIN...

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    Well, you should thank them then

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    The armorgames server is very generous about this, they naked most of time.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    The thing is that people takes things for granted and fail to appreciate things. Give them enough and they seemed to think they deserve it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X