Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if you have 3/4 naked and you still whine for 1 dude not going naked.You should come to west no one is naked xD.

Comment

i noticed a couple also removed sylphs after a few threads complaining about those,,,

if those top guys could just start playing the game for us all.. wed all have nothing to complain about then right?

why stop there? maybe we could get them to come do our household chores too.. that'd be great

if a guy was handing out free money in the street, im sure youd get at least one person who would complain he didnt get enough... some people just cant accept getting something for nothing... its never enough

mad props for those guys who stay up till 3am each day to remove their gears, astrals, and even their slyphs too

Comment

i said this is another thread already... but what you dont seem to understand is, that those people have to be online before stamina reset to make it work. you cant blame anyone for not waking up in the middle of the night just so that u can exploit your way through ToK. Be thankful to those who log in early and make it easier for us but never ever blame someone who doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          i said this is another thread already... but what you dont seem to understand is, that those people have to be online before stamina reset to make it work. you cant blame anyone for not waking up in the middle of the night just so that u can exploit your way through ToK. Be thankful to those who log in early and make it easier for us but never ever blame someone who doesn't.
          Not all players in EU server are from EU, so might be in a different timezone.
          Anyway I just want to thank Shuu, the only one that is most of the time naked in TOK normal, when he ends up 9-12 place.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

i never saw anyone naked. in us west server. they all are gear up. so i was kind of confuse what people are saying here...but .. if you can't beat top 4 in full dress.. what the point of doing NM.. why you want. everything served to you... asking. i don't see any NPC. dropping gear for you.. one should earn it.

Comment

lol, kabam EU none of the top 4 take off gear or astrals, my team breeze all 5 levels of hard but we can't pass 1st level of nm. Stop whining.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                No top player remove their gear in Eastern timezone. You should be happy some do in your timezone.
                yep, sux in our world ... at least u have some ppl Trying to help, everybody else in our side says F.U. deal with it.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Most selfish player award goes to: Thread maker!
                  Seriously?? Be happy they even do it at all or go back to fully naked hard or something.

Comment

I'd rather see a post thanking those who unselfishly strip at 3am server time than one condemning a player who doesn't.

None of us are privy to Riccos' real life schedule, there could be a myriad of reasons why he/she can't participate, anyhoo, thanks again to the players who strip

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    Most selfish player award goes to: Thread maker!

Lols, totally agree
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Always 1 in tok hard not naked, today 3 again... Only Nazurtiti naked...

Why is it so hard to help out the others? I'd like to get a friend of mine thru it so we can do nightmere but I just see this daily.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                        If people cannot beat 3 undressed players and 1 dressed.... They sure as hell should not be in NM anyway.
                        took the words out of my mouth....

to the topic creator, u really cry that u cannot beat 3 naked tunes and 1 geared 1? and then try come to wine about it here say trash about the 4th player that didnt get naked?

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Always 1 in tok hard not naked, today 3 again... Only Nazurtiti naked...

Why is it so hard to help out the others? I'd like to get a friend of mine thru it so we can do nightmere but I just see this daily.
                          A week ago 4 of them were naked in TOK Hard ... which was should give u many advantages ... but if 3 naked and 1 not, still u can't pass it, why would u do TOK NM, bit useless I think, coz it will hard for u to even pass lv 1 .. Even for us 95 k BR can't pass the lv 1 TOK NM if 1 of them still dress (yeah coz the LAG problem), but it still difficult to pass it ...

Anyhow, ppls even in EU server are not mean all of them life in EU .. U should think if they are in other region like Asian, do they must wake up in 3 am of their timezone ...

You should thanks to them that they do undress ... but perhaps u can talk in their server for begging their help to undress ..

Comment

People forget this is a PvP game where people can be competitive.

This is like any competition out there. There are people who participated for fun, there are some who joined to test their strength and there are others who joined to try to win.

Wartune is no different.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I remember the 4 being naked some days ago in tok hard (2-3 days after i cleared with 3 geared <_<), you should have taken that chance since it was SUPER EASY, i helped 1 team clear it and we were going fast just with my aoes

Comment

Hehehe tbh its funny,even if 1 undresses you should be thankfull for that instead of crying around like spoiled brats,if you cant pass any stage of ToK its not the top players foult you are not strong yet,instead of complaining about others for your weakness try to get stronger yourself and beat them,time better spend
                                And what about if R2 changes the players with Npcs see what you will complin about then,like spire is?<R2 make it easyer coz i am to lasy to get stronger,coz i want that>thats even beyond selfish.

On another note:TYVM for all that can and have time to help us all(make it easyer) get better rewads and exp,its much apreciated

And for all those frustrated haters:if you show hate and anger you will get it in return and maybe more never ending cicle,why not try to be kind and understanding,bet you would like way more what you will get in return:P
                                Last edited by Tessen; 11-26-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X