• Show
Clear All

• burningang
    started a topic Most selfish player in european server

Most selfish player in european server

i vote for RICCO, why? ask around why

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    If you have issue with the moderators. Submit a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    As I said in another thread, stripping is completely optional, NOT mandatory. I will not accept witch hunts on the forum to players refusing to strip.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    I think only Amorgames severs is peaceful.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Show some consistency, moderators.

If you locked the threads started by R12238777, then you should close this too.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Maybe he was being selfish by selling fish in the market.

Leave a comment:

• Tessen
    replied
    Hehehe tbh its funny,even if 1 undresses you should be thankfull for that instead of crying around like spoiled brats,if you cant pass any stage of ToK its not the top players foult you are not strong yet,instead of complaining about others for your weakness try to get stronger yourself and beat them,time better spend
    And what about if R2 changes the players with Npcs see what you will complin about then,like spire is?<R2 make it easyer coz i am to lasy to get stronger,coz i want that>thats even beyond selfish.

On another note:TYVM for all that can and have time to help us all(make it easyer) get better rewads and exp,its much apreciated

And for all those frustrated haters:if you show hate and anger you will get it in return and maybe more never ending cicle,why not try to be kind and understanding,bet you would like way more what you will get in return:P
    Last edited by Tessen; 11-26-2013, 04:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    I remember the 4 being naked some days ago in tok hard (2-3 days after i cleared with 3 geared <_<), you should have taken that chance since it was SUPER EASY, i helped 1 team clear it and we were going fast just with my aoes

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    People forget this is a PvP game where people can be competitive.

This is like any competition out there. There are people who participated for fun, there are some who joined to test their strength and there are others who joined to try to win.

Wartune is no different.

Leave a comment:

• R23902715
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Always 1 in tok hard not naked, today 3 again... Only Nazurtiti naked...

Why is it so hard to help out the others? I'd like to get a friend of mine thru it so we can do nightmere but I just see this daily.
    A week ago 4 of them were naked in TOK Hard ... which was should give u many advantages ... but if 3 naked and 1 not, still u can't pass it, why would u do TOK NM, bit useless I think, coz it will hard for u to even pass lv 1 .. Even for us 95 k BR can't pass the lv 1 TOK NM if 1 of them still dress (yeah coz the LAG problem), but it still difficult to pass it ...

Anyhow, ppls even in EU server are not mean all of them life in EU .. U should think if they are in other region like Asian, do they must wake up in 3 am of their timezone ...

You should thanks to them that they do undress ... but perhaps u can talk in their server for begging their help to undress ..

Leave a comment:

• FlamingSouls
    replied
    Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
    If people cannot beat 3 undressed players and 1 dressed.... They sure as hell should not be in NM anyway.
    took the words out of my mouth....

to the topic creator, u really cry that u cannot beat 3 naked tunes and 1 geared 1? and then try come to wine about it here say trash about the 4th player that didnt get naked?

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Always 1 in tok hard not naked, today 3 again... Only Nazurtiti naked...

Why is it so hard to help out the others? I'd like to get a friend of mine thru it so we can do nightmere but I just see this daily.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    I'd rather see a post thanking those who unselfishly strip at 3am server time than one condemning a player who doesn't.

None of us are privy to Riccos' real life schedule, there could be a myriad of reasons why he/she can't participate, anyhoo, thanks again to the players who strip

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Most selfish player award goes to: Thread maker!

Lols, totally agree

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Most selfish player award goes to: Thread maker!
    Seriously?? Be happy they even do it at all or go back to fully naked hard or something.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    No top player remove their gear in Eastern timezone. You should be happy some do in your timezone.
    yep, sux in our world ... at least u have some ppl Trying to help, everybody else in our side says F.U. deal with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X