Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Buy a brand new car or buy lvl9 wings. why cost is so high ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buy a brand new car or buy lvl9 wings. why cost is so high ..

    is there any chance they will just drop cost a lil. or give us more balans in each pkg. just give some free balans like.. free 10k balans with 30k balan pkg..

  • #2
    pay the same way others have.

    Comment


    • #3
      As long as people keep paying, they will leave it there. They have people spending 10's of thousands of dollars.
      - Very helpful site for new players

      Comment


      • #4
        if you do it lvl only on clothing event ull get alot help,
        -West Coast S115

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by raxcave View Post
          is there any chance they will just drop cost a lil. or give us more balans in each pkg. just give some free balans like.. free 10k balans with 30k balan pkg..
          I think no ... for some nations the cost is few, but some nations the cost is high ... It depends to their GDP nation, it means how much money that people can earn ... For me it cost alot too ..

          Comment


          • #6
            Play on other servers besides R2?

            Aeria gives 30% bonus Cash Points when you recharge.

            IE: Recharge 1000 points you get 1300 points (so instead of 1000 balens, you get 1300 balens)

            Comment


            • #7
              Who can buy v9 wings have a few nice new cars already

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • #8
                is there any player with max clothing set on us servers.. can i get a screen shot.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well before those discounts, Bladimir Pudding said that buying those lvl 9 stuff could even buy himself an atomic bomb for christmas.
                  62996
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hehe what you guys dont understand why the high prices,lets see:

                    -R2 buyed the licence from the chineze developer and company who owns R2,so in order to continue they have to renew their licence to operate the game legal,so in short:the R2 company has to make a profit and on top of that pay and renew the licence for the game,think of it like a factory,if you buy something directly from the factory you get a lower price than you can buy the same product from a shop.
                    -R2 has to pay for the updates we recive from the chineze and some of the bug fixes that concern the update and they cant fix on their own servers.R2 pays for the licence to operate but not for the new game contents thats a separate pay,so they have to have higher prices in the game:lower balens for the same ammount of money and higher prices than any chinese servers

                    if you want it cheap go to the source-learn chinze and go and play on the servers that the main company made and put out for players

                    idk about the updates if they have to pay or how much but thats the way it works with most games based on a original chineze game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tessen View Post
                      hehe what you guys dont understand why the high prices,lets see:

                      -R2 buyed the licence from the chineze developer and company who owns R2,so in order to continue they have to renew their licence to operate the game legal,so in short:the R2 company has to make a profit and on top of that pay and renew the licence for the game,think of it like a factory,if you buy something directly from the factory you get a lower price than you can buy the same product from a shop.
                      -R2 has to pay for the updates we recive from the chineze and some of the bug fixes that concern the update and they cant fix on their own servers.R2 pays for the licence to operate but not for the new game contents thats a separate pay,so they have to have higher prices in the game:lower balens for the same ammount of money and higher prices than any chinese servers

                      if you want it cheap go to the source-learn chinze and go and play on the servers that the main company made and put out for players

                      idk about the updates if they have to pay or how much but thats the way it works with most games based on a original chineze game.
                      ******** (another wartune version) has the exact prices on everything so your argument is invalid lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        buying a lvl 9 wings, clothing is more important as you play wartune daily, while you can use other modes of transport instead of car and save on fuel prices.
                        62996
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                          ******** (another wartune version) has the exact prices on everything so your argument is invalid lol



                          hehe that doesnt mean the ppl wont take advantage of other version to find a excuse and over chargeand by fact i know legal licenced game have to pay,its a company that sells a product like any conpany functions...before making that statement why dont you reseach a little and see how it works

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            as long as other are spoiling r2games nothing will change , it will just getting worst and worst..

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X