Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    That is a bad response.

For a new player to reach level 25 takes at most a few days. It is highly unlikely that they will be proficient enough at the game and invest the energy required to master it in such short time. And hell, I've made mistakes in skills all the way up to level 60 or so and I can't really say I'm one of the more stupid players around here...
    like i said they can can also read guides and test skills before going to lv 25

Comment

Skills Reset

yeah R2games they make mistake..like a new players..but difference is R2games have balens for reset skills but new players need money for this..'reset skills,talents'... with bound balens need one year to save 1k BB to reset...good joob R2games!!..now your are rich....loooll[/B]...maybe soon they can resolve that

Comment

i mean every one can rest skill 1 time in month or 2 time
        or make it like 300 balance or less

Comment

not get a good respons until now

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            like i said they can can also read guides and test skills before going to lv 25
            Did u think new player = old player in new server ? coz if I am new I will know nothing eventhough there is calculator skill .. but how do I know the skill best for MPD or Arena n' so on if I'm not experience it ....

Just think before do fast comment ... I agree to most ppls that skill reset should lower or perhaps 1 time only reset after lv 25 ...

Comment

pls need respons from a d m i n to can fix that problem that problem to all not to me only

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise5b View Post
                pls need respons from a d m i n to can fix that problem that problem to all not to me only
                Depends who you mean by admin. Us mods don't decide these things. If you want a reply from the people that have influence on this: file a ticket using the link in my signature.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                X