New patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch

Hi. I went on 7 Road server and they got a new patch. I think they call it The Divine Comedy 2:

-Wedding, including rings, buffs, new sacred farm tree and wedding skills. Battle skills for married couple, can use if partner in your party.
    -Dragon Soul/Advanced Career, at level 80, you can unlock new skills and passive for your class. Need to do some tasks before unlocking.
    -Seem you can choose 2 paths for your class, so that's how you get extra skills.
    -Dragon Soul system also help you gain better stats.
    -2 new hero stats, attack penetration and defense vs penetration, gives a % (From what I understand), 2 new astrals for those stats.
    -2 new astrals and 2 new astral slots. Astral slots can be upgraded too. 2 new slots unlocked with Advanced Career.
    -New red astrals cost 45K and yellow cost 30K star points.
    -Soul imprint, can level your soul engraving after level 80, require new kind of crystals. Available with Advanced Career.
    -Mount refining, can give your mounts individual bonuses.
    -New advanced battlefield, might replace battleground when your hero get Advanced Career at level 80. (Not sure, but seem that's how it work)
    -2 new honor titles, but they got that last patch 1 month ago. Still important info.
    -Flame temple, capture the flag (totem) like pvp event.
    -Tiamat invasion, new multi-player boss challenge (4 players).
    -New tab in blacksmith, "Epic god cast" for level 80 Legendary gear. You can boost your gear with that feature.
    -Lots of new NPC in Sky City, city has a slightly different look.
    -Old town is still there, but with a cool new look, they removed useless building like homestead.
    -New look for solo arena lobby, new look for blue and green gear.
    -New aura when you unlock Advanced Career. Spins around your hero.
    -New guild battle field, look really different.
    -Cross-server guild battle. Need to register to participate. Every seven weeks of a season (preliminaries: 1 to 4 weeks, the final 5-7 weeks)
    -Cross-server GB shop, legendary stones, new mount, fashion cores, rune packs, rune disks, level 80 gear material, kyanite, gold.

My Chinese server is 91 wan, they will probably get patch in the next week. Will have more info because my archer is level 62 and will have access to more features.

This is what I saw from reading translation and trying out stuff on 7 Road. What are your thoughts?

*For some reason, the game run smoother than ever, don't know if they tweak the game or not, hope same happen to us.
    *Will try new features and add more info/correct info after trying everything I can.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 11-28-2013, 07:38 AM.

Thanks for the update. I think there's also a post on Kong forums which tracks those updates.

Just for my information, is your current post more updated than that?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Thanks for the update. I think there's also a post on Kong forums which tracks those updates.

Just for my information, is your current post more updated than that?
      Yes, post on Kong is not updated yet, he will probably do it within 1-2 weeks, that's what he usually does.

But, they got that patch like yesterday or 2 days ago, so, might take him some time before he update his thread.

I could put pictures eventually too, just want to share what I know for now.
      Last edited by Eskendal; 11-27-2013, 06:36 AM.

Comment

thanx for sharing this, eskendal =)

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          -Cross-server guild battle. Need to register to participate. Every seven weeks of a season (preliminaries: 1 to 4 weeks, the final 5-7 weeks).

whoaaaa.... i wonder how will they pull this one off with crapload number of servers here... only top 128 guilds cross server qualified?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Link to post?
            - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
              Link to post?
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?91431-New-patch
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

har har

-

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  Hi. I went on 7 Road server and they got a new patch. Lots of new features, here is a quick summary of what I see:

-Wedding, including rings, buffs and wedding skills.
                  -Dragon Soul/Advanced Career, at level 80, you can unlock new skills and passive for your class. Need to do some tasks before unlocking.
                  -2 new astrals which cost 45k star points and 2 new astral slots. Astral slots can be upgraded too. 2 new slots unlocked with Advanced Career.
                  -Soul imprint, can level your soul engraving after level 80, require new kind of crystals. Available with Advanced Career.
                  -Mount refining, can give your mounts individual bonuses.
                  -No new pve set but, you can add some new buff to your level 80 Legendary set. Think they call it god buff.
                  -New advanced battlefield, might replace battleground when your hero get Advanced Career at level 80. (Not sure, but seem that's how it work)
                  -New guild battle field, look really different.
                  -2 new honor titles, but they got that last patch 1 month ago. Still important info.
                  -New tab in blacksmith, "Epic god cast" for level 80 gear like I said in a point before.
                  -Lots of new NPC in Sky City, has a slightly different look.
                  -Old town is still there, but with a cool new look, they removed useless building like homestead.
                  -Extra farm feature unlocked when you get married. (Not sure about this one, but that's what I can read)
                  -Tiamat invasion, new multi-player boss challenge (4 players).
                  -Flame temple, capture the flag (totem) like pvp event.
                  -Cross-server guild battle. Need to register to participate. Every seven weeks of a season (preliminaries: 1 to 4 weeks, the final 5-7 weeks)
                  -New solo arena look for the lobby.
                  -New look for blue and green gear.
                  -2 New hero stats, Attack Penetration and Defense vs Penetration (From what I understand), 2 new astrals for those stats. % astrals.
                  -New aura for when you Advanced Career. Spin around your hero.

This is what I saw from reading translation and trying out stuff on 7 Road. What are your thoughts?

*For some reason, the game run smoother than ever, don't know if they tweak the game or not, hope same happen to us.
                  *Will try new features and add more info/correct info after trying everything I can.

Thank for the Info ...
                  But may I know what the meaning of "Wedding" ? don't get it especially wedding buff & skill ...

So we must go to 80 ... I long journey for me as is now is 73 and still pve 60 .. set 70 need a lot of Gold and cript token ..

But the thing that I hope to fix is " LAG " ... if they can fix it .. better I think than release a new patch ..

Comment

These new features.... Finally! New skills!!!!!! I want this update so bad.. Now if they would just give us the patch that lowers xp req for 70-80 and this it'd be nice

Comment

I am going to have to sell my house to afford all the new stuff coming, good lord.

Comment

in 6-8 months if u lucky

Comment

That wedding will cause so much drama hahaha .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                            I am going to have to sell my house to afford all the new stuff coming, good lord.
                            Add too .. " sell ur wife " .. LOL .. greedy R2 ..

Comment

Mind if I steal this before the thread MAY be closed down?
                              #harr

But thank you for the translating.
                              I was there last night and I see everything really diff, but i cant read chinese at all!
                              SO i have to use my interpretation with what i see.
                              But this is really helpful ty
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                              X