Advanced Academy order of skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Academy order of skills

Hi, does anyone know what advanced skill unlocks with every level past 51? From what I've read at 54 archers and knights get hero patk. Do mages get Matk?
    PS: I will update this post with your answers
    Lvl 51 Adv Gold Production
    Lvl 52 Adv Hero Hp
    Lvl 54 Adv hero Patk (all classes)
    Last edited by Roadrunner2n; 11-27-2013, 04:43 PM.

Originally posted by Roadrunner2n View Post
    Hi, does anyone know what advanced skill unlocks with every level past 51? From what I've read at 54 archers and knights get hero patk. Do mages get Matk?
    PS: I will update this post with your answers
    Lvl 51 Adv Gold Production
    I thought all of them will be unlocked ...

Comment

No, it's per level basis

Comment

All mine active, I'm lvl 65. But the max level of adv. academy skills are level 40 till player reaches level 70.
        I managed to get half 30+ and some 40. But it's hard to save up on kyanite now when you do MPD, and spend kyanite on those VIP chests + daily blessing.
        It barely builds up now.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well, yes, at 60+ they are unlocked, I'm interested in knowing what you unlock every time you level up in the 51-60 bracket

Comment

Everything is available as per normal academy skills wise.

However there is a level requirement before you can level ANY of the technologies. Lv60 research is the max available on skills (as far as I know as I only have PATK leveled this high), until you reach academy level 80. This means that until your character hits lv80 any research on the 2nd page above 60 is impossible.

Feel free to correct this if it is incorrect. As I say I only have patk to lv60 on the 2nd page

Comment

Well I have level 55 mage alt and what I get til that level are Gold Production, Adv. Troop HP, Adv. Troop PATK, Adv. Hero HP, Adv. Hero PATK (not matk). Dunno when can I unlock matk, mdef and pdef...

Comment

Niiice, so everyone gets patk at 54. I'm pretty sure any reasonable person would have expected matk for mages at 54, but then again they have the brain that designed sylph atol.
                240 Mtak (+ blessing wheel) is not that game breaking but still... what where they thinking?

Comment

Working...
                X