This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December events, R2 new patch?

Anyone has any information about December events or R2's new patch (if any at all) ?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Anyone has any information about December events or R2's new patch (if any at all) ?
    Nothing as of yet.

I am going to take a wild stab in the dark though and say the December events will have "something" to do with Christmas.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Havent seen anything yet.
      A next R2 patch-update can be possible.. been a month now when we had part 1. Part 2 shouldnt be far away i think.....
      But its just a wild guess :P
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
        Nothing as of yet.

I am going to take a wild stab in the dark though and say the December events will have "something" to do with Christmas.
        Yup, that all so familiar tune "Let it spend, let it spend, let it spend.."

Comment

I think they'll wait till januari or februari for patch, but that's a gut feeling. Hollidays coming up and if things go wrong, it won't be a Merry Wartune Christmas for us players.
          I'm guessing the events will involve the christmas clothing and reindeer mount. And because it's christmas, just as they did with their anniversary, everything will probably be twice as expensive.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Wont be a surprise if they release new patch for x-mas with a special sale if you know what a mean xD.

Comment

The patch will come next year during first month or 2nd of it ( Jan/Feb ). They won't bother to make event + new update, thats clearly simple to realize.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

let all of us vote to make "AH" available in our wartune please.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ble-in-wartune

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

December events should be out soon, no?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

^They should since after 5days this one ends included exchange as well.

Comment

My sources say 5dec new patch or atleast next part of the patch. new events 4dec or after maint 5 dec.

Comment

I'm thinking patch should be 4th (Wednesday).
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I really thought next part would take 1 month. It's what they do most of the time.

Not to mention we didn't had any maintenance for the past 2 weeks, something must be up lol.

Comment

i dont think its a bad idea to ge the next part of the patch now in december, but its 1 week until 5th, so swould there not be soon some oficial info?

Comment

Working...
                            X