[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Agree. Thanks guys for getting naked

Comment

ToK Hard was way hot.
      Hello.

Comment

Thank you guys!

I can't wait for Renmazuo and keldof to get into top 4. A slap on the face for OAce and jeffhawk whales.
        Name: Epsy
        Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
        Class: Archer
        Level: 55
        Guild: Asgardians

Comment

Agreed, they rock.

Comment

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
            Are cool bunnies. Thank you. <3
            Us players on the S195, S201, S211, S214 and S224 Cluster are already aware of that, and are also pulling for them to get top-4 as well

We've been lucky to get a really good community on our Server Cluster. Wish more were like it.

Comment

yes we have some of the tops on our server an ren an kel are just some of them.. great people .. they rock along with others that play
              wardog
              guild:Unforgiven
              archer
              s214

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Us players on the S195, S201, S211, S214 and S224 Cluster are already aware of that, and are also pulling for them to get top-4 as well

We've been lucky to get a really good community on our Server Cluster. Wish more were like it.
                Well I'm rooting for them too then. Though Nightmare mode seems a bit tough for us for now, stuff off or not. I'm fine with an easier ToK hard.
                Hello.

Comment

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
                  Well I'm rooting for them too then. Though Nightmare mode seems a bit tough for us for now, stuff off or not. I'm fine with an easier ToK hard.
                  I think we're all rooting for them... Except the current top-4 maybe

The thing is this,

The Top-4 Players on Armor, Kong and Kabam have been doing this (disrobing before ToK Combatant Capture) for months. They've been clearing NM levels with teams of 90-100K BR players, whereas on R2 Games, specifically the East Coast, a fully-buffed team w/ WC on & 130K+ BRs can't get past 1 or 2 levels at best.

And the XP gap, not to mention chest rewards, is quite significant. You're talking an extra 8 Million XP a Day as well as 3x the Rewards (540 Insig, 135 Rune stones) from Chests. Their high-end players are getting Talents faster, they're maxing Rune stones faster and they're not running into the Insignia Drought that many experience in trying to get the Legendary 70 set. In other words, our own top-4 are gimping us compared to other servers.

Over the course of a month that's 240 Mil XP and, based on drop rates, over 16K Insig and 1,350 Rune stones (67.5K Rune XP) we're missing out on. Not to mention thousands Soul Crystals as well.

Think about it - what could you do, as an R2 Player w/ 100k+ BR team in ToK - with an extra 130,000 Rune XP and 35,000+ Insignia over the past 2 months? Well, the other servers got that. That's why they're getting tougher and tougher comparatively.

Comment

@Zorich, very true, the thing is non of those top 4 players care about the others, why? Because they already got their sets and got enough money to buy everything they need, so they don't help anyone else to make them not reach them or compete with them. How hard is it to take your stuff off? It takes less then 2 minutes, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      I think we're all rooting for them... Except the current top-4 maybe

The thing is this,

The Top-4 Players on Armor, Kong and Kabam have been doing this (disrobing before ToK Combatant Capture) for months. They've been clearing NM levels with teams of 90-100K BR players, whereas on R2 Games, specifically the East Coast, a fully-buffed team w/ WC on & 130K+ BRs can't get past 1 or 2 levels at best.

And the XP gap, not to mention chest rewards, is quite significant. You're talking an extra 8 Million XP a Day as well as 3x the Rewards (540 Insig, 135 Rune stones) from Chests. Their high-end players are getting Talents faster, they're maxing Rune stones faster and they're not running into the Insignia Drought that many experience in trying to get the Legendary 70 set. In other words, our own top-4 are gimping us compared to other servers.

Over the course of a month that's 240 Mil XP and, based on drop rates, over 16K Insig and 1,350 Rune stones (67.5K Rune XP) we're missing out on. Not to mention thousands Soul Crystals as well.

Think about it - what could you do, as an R2 Player w/ 100k+ BR team in ToK - with an extra 130,000 Rune XP and 35,000+ Insignia over the past 2 months? Well, the other servers got that. That's why they're getting tougher and tougher comparatively.
                      Only one notetok nm give 500 insig,120 runestones,120 soul crystals,1 leg 70 stone or 3 shadow soul and 2.5kk exp per stage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And aBout runes...120 per 30 chest is luck

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Good Job guys...its being noticed that u stripped, might get the ball rolling =)
                          Class:Mage
                          Level:80 Adv
                          BR:200k

Comment

elitank help you Guys to he tok of medal so he do less damages then he normale do but yea ther 2 others went naked on right time but not all can go up midel of night to doit on right time.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                              elitank help you Guys to he tok of medal so he do less damages then he normale do but yea ther 2 others went naked on right time but not all can go up midel of night to doit on right time.
                              that is true - the time is prohibitive.

When I was hanging around the top-12 x-server (before ppl started getting L70 sets and bumping me), I was, at the very least, replacing Goddess Blessing with a L1 EWD. Just the simple act of taking away 27% - 30% Damage Reduction and negating Crit or a Damage boost of 40%+ made a world of difference. If that's all the top 4 did - which wouldn't affect their BR at all, it'd be huge for the rest of the ppl on the East Coast Servers.

But alas, they will not.

Comment

Working...
                              X