keldof and Renmazuo....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
    @Zorich, very true, the thing is non of those top 4 players care about the others, why? Because they already got their sets and got enough money to buy everything they need, so they don't help anyone else to make them not reach them or compete with them. How hard is it to take your stuff off? It takes less then 2 minutes, really.
    Why should they help you? how are you helping them?

Comment

@Zorich

I'm playing Armor and i agree there is usually pretty easy NM ToK. However "usually" is the keyword. Every other day there is someone who either forget or doesnt care and leave himself at full gear. A single mage with 130k BR wiped my team of ~110k BR. We couldnt pass level 4.

And as for runestones... In the last 2 months i got probably 4 drops of runestones not more.

So i dont say ur wrong but ur are slightly overestimating.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        I think we're all rooting for them... Except the current top-4 maybe .
        Well zorich, ace do try to get naked b4 but he always did it at the wrong time, lolz.
        2 times he end up below the top 16 rank.

Oh btw, really thanks renzamuo and keldof

Not to forget, BADASS clan. They pioneer it in east server.
        Last edited by Eric.n9; 11-28-2013, 01:10 AM.
        Ericâ„¢
        Warriors
        R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

I think we're all rooting for them... Except the current top-4 maybe

The thing is this,

The Top-4 Players on Armor, Kong and Kabam have been doing this (disrobing before ToK Combatant Capture) for months. They've been clearing NM levels with teams of 90-100K BR players, whereas on R2 Games, specifically the East Coast, a fully-buffed team w/ WC on & 130K+ BRs can't get past 1 or 2 levels at best.

And the XP gap, not to mention chest rewards, is quite significant. You're talking an extra 8 Million XP a Day as well as 3x the Rewards (540 Insig, 135 Rune stones) from Chests. Their high-end players are getting Talents faster, they're maxing Rune stones faster and they're not running into the Insignia Drought that many experience in trying to get the Legendary 70 set. In other words, our own top-4 are gimping us compared to other servers.

Over the course of a month that's 240 Mil XP and, based on drop rates, over 16K Insig and 1,350 Rune stones (67.5K Rune XP) we're missing out on. Not to mention thousands Soul Crystals as well.

Think about it - what could you do, as an R2 Player w/ 100k+ BR team in ToK - with an extra 130,000 Rune XP and 35,000+ Insignia over the past 2 months? Well, the other servers got that. That's why they're getting tougher and tougher comparatively.
          Well, guess the top 4 don't want their rank to get threatened by us nobodies. Which is their right, since they don't benefit from it. And yes, it'd sure be a big help compared to ToK Hard (I was drooling there for a second or two), but we can only take what we get - and give credit where it's due when cool bunnies strip for others ♥.
          Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Definite thanks cudo's and much much thanks to the cool bunnies ♥ !!!! I totally noticed it! Malleus and Elitank, ur still hard as mofo's though but we beat u on the 4th (or was it 5th) try! But definite coolness to keldof and renzamuo!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I hope this catches on with the rest of the crew that are able to be on at the required times..... I know some aren't able to or not willing too, (3 am is awful early, especially if u have to work), but many many thanks to those who are able.

Thank you! ♥
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Kel & Ren got into top-4 for NM today and hooked us up. We were able to clear 3/5 levels. 4th Level was too much when Jeffhawk, now named HellHound, was Crit-Killing people in 1 Shot w/ 140,000 Damage .

C'Mon HellHound & Sinner. Join in!

Comment

Kel & Ren got into top-4 for NM today and hooked us up. We were able to clear 3/5 levels. 4th Level was too much when Jeffhawk, now named HellHound, was Crit-Killing people in 1 Shot w/ 140,000 Damage .

Ty so much for kel n ren. finally we able to do NM.
                But Hellhound and sinner..................zzzzzzzzzz. u guys totally kiasu, lolz.
                Plus what i knw, both of em wont join in. And poor ace, he miss the timing again.
                Ericâ„¢
                Warriors
                R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

Originally posted by Eric.n9 View Post
                  Ty so much for kel n ren. finally we able to do NM.
                  But Hellhound and sinner..................zzzzzzzzzz. u guys totally kiasu, lolz.
                  Plus what i knw, both of em wont join in. And poor ace, he miss the timing again.
                  Kiasu and Kiasi, like me.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Kiasu and Kiasi, like me.
                    ya lah, u the same what. Make us bleeding sweat everytime see ur name in top 8.
                    Ericâ„¢
                    Warriors
                    R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

I saw that, but my team is made of 2 knights and a 4th random so we didn't try NM (too many mages), couldn't even find a 4th member so we just did hard.

Also noticed that OAceO is trying to help some too, that is appreciated. Now he just needs to get the timing right. =p
                      And Elythera took off some % astrals and medallion today, should help some.

So again, to all those who help, even if only a little, THANK YOU. You are all cool bunnies.
                      Hello.

Comment

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
                        Well, guess the top 4 don't want their rank to get threatened by us nobodies. Which is their right, since they don't benefit from it. And yes, it'd sure be a big help compared to ToK Hard (I was drooling there for a second or two), but we can only take what we get - and give credit where it's due when cool bunnies strip for others ♥.
                        That is not true, I tried several times to get off my gear/astrals but because I'm in Europe, it seems I don't do it at the proper time. Keep in mind, what means night time for you, means day time for me, work, etc so I don't have bad intentions, i only misstiming everything.

Comment

Originally posted by adna2 View Post
                          That is not true, I tried several times to get off my gear/astrals but because I'm in Europe, it seems I don't do it at the proper time. Keep in mind, what means night time for you, means day time for me, work, etc so I don't have bad intentions, i only misstiming everything.
                          hi you are?

Comment

Originally posted by zVanity View Post
                            hi you are?
                            adna2= Elythera

Comment

adna2= Elythera
                              Oh hi, you are the top 4. ^_^ please continue to strip for us and hope that jeff and sinner will get squeeze out if those closer to him people use WC and buffs.

Comment

Well I did notice that you tried to help by taking off % astrals and others, so was already thankful that you tried. It makes sense that you can't take everything off if you're an European, I wouldn't want to wake up in the middle of the night either.

Anyway my guess was wrong, since it seems today the top 4 (and others) have stripped. Many thanks for that, seems today will be the first time we'll get past stage 2 of ToK Nightmare. Thank you everyone <3.
                                Hello.

Comment

Working...
                                X