Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I trade for my Lvl 55 Sword and Armor for a lvl 60 Sword and Armor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I trade for my Lvl 55 Sword and Armor for a lvl 60 Sword and Armor?

Hi. I'm a Knight, and today I have the lvl 55 set, and have a lvl 60 Wyvern Sword enchanted to the max level (+18) and a lvl 60 Wyvern Armor enchanted to the max(+18) .
    I want to know if I should use it now, or is better to wait. Remembering that:

-If I lose my lvl 55 sword and Armor, I'll lose the (3)Ignores an Enemy's PDEF by 2000 points and (3)Increases Initial rage minimum By +30
    -If I get the lvl 60 sword and Armor, I'll win (2)Damage Dealt +500

-My lvl 55 Sword PATK is 450 (+900)
    -My lvl 60 Sword PATK is 495 (+981)

-My lvl 55 Armor PDEF is 465 (+927)
    -My lvl 60 Armor PDEF is 511 (+1009)

So, should I start using it or no?

no, wait for full set of your lvl 60 gears.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
      Hi. I'm a Knight, and today I have the lvl 55 set, and have a lvl 60 Wyvern Sword enchanted to the max level (+18) and a lvl 60 Wyvern Armor enchanted to the max(+18) .
      I want to know if I should use it now, or is better to wait. Remembering that:

-If I lose my lvl 55 sword and Armor, I'll lose the (3)Ignores an Enemy's PDEF by 2000 points and (3)Increases Initial rage minimum By +30
      -If I get the lvl 60 sword and Armor, I'll win (2)Damage Dealt +500

-My lvl 55 Sword PATK is 450 (+900)
      -My lvl 60 Sword PATK is 495 (+981)

-My lvl 55 Armor PDEF is 465 (+927)
      -My lvl 60 Armor PDEF is 511 (+1009)

So, should I start using it or no?
      I did PVP 55 set first ... after my pve 60 was complete then I used it ...

Comment

ok guys, I'll wait for the full set to change it. Thank you very much.

Comment

hmm depending on your combo at wb 2 lvl 60 might be better. only you can find the answer to that
          in the rest no, stick with lvl 55 set

Comment

For WB and all regular PvE stuff use the leg sword, but keep 3 parts of ur PvP set due to the rage bonus....

The -def doesnt effect creeps. U will get better results using PvE (must be leg thought)

Comment

Working...
            X