No announcement yet.

Sylph Atoll - Welcome to botter heaven.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Atoll - Welcome to botter heaven.

And so Sylph Atoll brings in all the people that are now botting here. So many people botting makes it hard for legit players to farm to get a blue pan or iris. Sadly this will be allowed by R2.

Wartune falls even more. Gratz R2 for slowly destroying the game.

you still trying to get blue sylph?!
    I already gave up long time ago...
    I'll w8 for the new patch where we can upgrade the sylphs into blue...

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
      ++; .

Comment

maybe they'll increase the drop rate of blue so we can save the mahra for purple <hoping look>

Comment

If you see people you feel are using bots, I strongly suggest you record their actions as well as attempted communication with them, and then file a ticket with R2.

Bots are expressly illegal within the ToS.

Comment

you do that, I'll blackmail them for the scripts

Comment

The scripts take about 20 minutes to write using the old AC Tool (which cracked on torrent sites). Why pay someone for it

Comment

This, LOOOOOOOL.
                East coast archer.

Comment

But I manual Bot

Stated in another thread

Click on a Sylph, let it auto attack, switch to do something else, come back after Sylph is dead, click on another Sylph, repeat.

What this means is.... I do not responds to anyone, because technically, I am "AFK"

Comment

Yap no time for reply :P
                    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    But I manual Bot

Stated in another thread

Click on a Sylph, let it auto attack, switch to do something else, come back after Sylph is dead, click on another Sylph, repeat.

What this means is.... I do not responds to anyone, because technically, I am "AFK"

Comment

It is but look at all the people that account share which is against ToS also. it's giving out login info. it's in the 'password' section of ToS but R2 doesnt do anything about that so they wont do anything about bot programs/scripts being used.
                      That's just R2 for you tho, they dont enforce they're own policy. They would lose way to many massive cashiers so they'll never do anything about. This is why no one reports alot of things. I could careless about the bots. My server is to dead to worry about it. lol (merge needed badly)

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      If you see people you feel are using bots, I strongly suggest you record their actions as well as attempted communication with them, and then file a ticket with R2.

I would encourage R2 to drop the essence selling price down to 1 gold instead of 1000 gold per essence.

8 hours of sleep, 8 hours at work, lets say 100 essences an hour. so 800 in 8 hours. then they make what... around 1,600,000 gold for running a bot program..
                      Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:48 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by R2812503
                        I would encourage R2 to drop the essence selling price down to 1 gold instead of 1000 gold per essence.

8 hours of sleep, 8 hours at work, lets say 100 essences an hour. so 800 in 8 hours. then they make what... around 1,600,000 gold for running a bot program..
                        1.6m gold isn't that much really. People would rather do WB than exploit the atoll for that little amount of gold. Also since there no player to player trade system it can't really be game breaking. 1.6m gold is like 2k astrals points. Not a whole lot. Not condoning botting. I think botters should be banned for sure. Its just it's not a big enough deal to break the game in my opinion. Seems too much hard work for such little return.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          But I manual Bot
                          Stated in another thread
                          This is also what i do.
                          When im done with everything (like mp, tok etc) I usually move myself to sylph atoll and just move between my tabs.
                          Tumblr, fb, maybe an anime on a site and check WT now and then
                          I dont have the patience to keep my eyes set on WT when I farm sylphs. So better do other stuff, while farming
                          So you have botters and afkers :P
                          Butya botting is never good! Just consider there are 2 different things.
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

idont want to reply im using a bot?

Comment

Has anyone ever considered that it is only just now that we see bots really being developed for Wartune and it because they have added an activitity that is so mind-numbing that any sane person would flee from?
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
                              X