Sylph Atoll - Welcome to botter heaven.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2812503
    I would encourage R2 to drop the essence selling price down to 1 gold instead of 1000 gold per essence.

8 hours of sleep, 8 hours at work, lets say 100 essences an hour. so 800 in 8 hours. then they make what... around 1,600,000 gold for running a bot program..
    lol, u must be dumb to sell essence for gold and after buy sepulcrum with balens

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    This is a problem with EVERY game that forces you to grind like this. People will find a way to bot so they can abuse it.
    It's one of the main reason newer games focus on NOT making their game a grindfest. It's a typical action-reaction event.

I'm completely against the way how they force you to grind mindlessly for sylphs. If the drop rate and reward was better, this wouldn't be a problem.
    Now you grind for hours for a few white sylph, if your lucky a green, if you're really lucky a blue. 99 percent chance its white, 1 percent green, 0.00000001 blue is my guess lol.
    It's too much grind. I gave up on it a few days ago after grinding hour after hour and ending up with a few white sylph.
    i used to farm a lot when chatting with guildies, but i do it for the sepulcrum and relaxing, my blue iris is upgraded green
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:50 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
      The blame for players using farm bots is entirely on R2Games. You can no longer pay, lets say $20 for balens and get something worth while in return. You actually have to drop $500 a month or fall behind on those that CAN afford such outrages spending habits. It's "it pays to consume" every day of the week with these guys. Hard work no longer gets rewarded, and only hard cash allows you to stay in the game. So of course people are going to get bots to do the heavy lifting in Atoll. Cause if they don't, then they'll be playing with their white or green Pans and Irises against players that could afford to buy their grossly overpowered blue and purple Apollos.

And the longer this game continues, the more R2Games does everything in their power to enlarge the gap between the casual gamer and the heavily addicted money tossers, that don't even realize the things they could have done with the $5,000 to $10,000 they have already pumped into this game.
      Being a non-casher is no excuse for cheating, this is disrespectful to players who are non-cashers and don't cheat, in fact imo it's sticking a finger up to any player who doesn't cheat. Accept where you are whether you spend or not, or don't play the game, don't ruin the game for others.

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans"

I'm pretty sure most people don't go around irl bemoaning that Bill Gates is wealthy and they aren't and then committing embezzlement to try achieve the same standing, jus behave in game as you would irl. Shrug it off, play with your fiends and have fun, and if someone elses ability to spend embitters you so much, find a came that doesn't have a pay to win element.
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

It's true it's the game mechanics fault why there are so many cheaters trying to get away with it.
        But it doesn't mean you have to join them...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I want to be the very best,
          Like no one ever was.
          To catch them is my real test,
          To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
          Searching far and wide.
          Teach Sylphs to understand
          The power that's inside

Sylph, (gotta catch them all) its you and me
          I know its my destiny
          Sylph, oh, you're my best friend
          In a world we must defend

Sylph, (gotta catch them all) a heart so true
          Our courage will pull us through
          You teach me and I'll teach you
          Sy-l-ph, gotta catch 'em all

Every challenge along the way
          With courage I will face
          I will battle every day
          To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
          There's no better team
          Arm in arm we'll win the fight
          It's always been our dream

Sylph!

(Gotta catch 'em all)

It's you and me
          I know it's my destiny

Sylph!

Oh, you're my best friend,
          In a world we must defend.

Sylph!

A heart so true.
          Our courage will pull us through.
          You teach me and I'll teach you.

Sylph!

(Gotta catch 'em all)x5

Yeah!

Sylph!

It's you and me
          I know it's my destiny

Sylph!

Sylph!

A heart so true.
          Last edited by care90; 12-22-2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

lol care , duck you , hahahahahahah

Comment

i havent reached 50 yet. but from the looks of it, this sylph atoll is a different feature than the ones ive seen level 1-45.

Why is there no daily limit?
              i actually liked wartune for being limited in farming. limited mpd, limited plunders, BG shards, limited honor gain, etc.

Well, there is no limit in wilds NPC but the rewards from there is so bad that it is not worth botting. Plus, it is hard to bot it. Planting, which can also be abused by botting hourly plants, doesnt do much of an advantage either. Both of them not worth botting.

So, people are botting this sylph thing because of 2 things:
              1. It is unlimited
              2. It is worth it

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                I want to be the very best,
                Like no one ever was.
                To catch them is my real test,
                To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
                Searching far and wide.
                Teach Sylphs to understand
                The power that's inside

Sylph, (gotta catch them all) its you and me
                I know its my destiny
                Sylph, oh, you're my best friend
                In a world we must defend

Sylph, (gotta catch them all) a heart so true
                Our courage will pull us through
                You teach me and I'll teach you
                Sy-l-ph, gotta catch 'em all

Every challenge along the way
                With courage I will face
                I will battle every day
                To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
                There's no better team
                Arm in arm we'll win the fight
                It's always been our dream

Sylph!

(Gotta catch 'em all)

It's you and me
                I know it's my destiny

Sylph!

Sylph!

A heart so true.

Sylph!

(Gotta catch 'em all)x5

Yeah!

Sylph!

It's you and me
                I know it's my destiny

Sylph!

Sylph!

A heart so true.
                LMAO!!! great one

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  Being a non-casher is no excuse for cheating, this is disrespectful to players who are non-cashers and don't cheat, in fact imo it's sticking a finger up to any player who doesn't cheat. Accept where you are whether you spend or not, or don't play the game, don't ruin the game for others.

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans"

I'm pretty sure most people don't go around irl bemoaning that Bill Gates is wealthy and they aren't and then committing embezzlement to try achieve the same standing, jus behave in game as you would irl. Shrug it off, play with your fiends and have fun, and if someone elses ability to spend embitters you so much, find a came that doesn't have a pay to win element.
                  You're missing the point entirely here, PunkPetal. It's not about players having more money than others. It about R2Games becoming crack-dealers and getting rich off of the junkies that spend $500 a month on their low quality crack, while flaunting it in the faces of those who can't afford it by creating all sorts of events that favor these junkies that buy their overpriced crack. Events like the current "Battle Rating" event that gives away more free crack to the top 10 who have already overdosed on the stuff.

It's about having entered an environment where hard work no longer pays off, and where you either have to be rich or have to hustle to be meaningful in the game. It's about the Bill Gates in this game getting food stamps on top of all the stuff he buys, while the honest hard working Joe Average is starving to death.

You can't blame the poor for stealing a loaf of bread to feed himself when he's forced to watch the rich stuff their already fat faces with free food courtesy of R2Games.
                  Last edited by Frecklez; 12-22-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I'm not poor, but i will never ever spend $ for a low quality game like this. I'm a competitive player. i played dota. i know there are games that isnt pay to win. So if i am to spend my $ on this, i cant live with the fact that i didnt spend it on a much better game.

Although i spend time playing this, while not spending that time to play the much better game, it was my choice and i will regret it later. But for now, i am still enjoying it while im not fed up with r2games yet.

Comment

You're missing the point entirely here, PunkPetal. It's not about players having more money than others. It about R2Games becoming crack-dealers and getting rich off of the junkies that spend $500 a month on their low quality crack, while flaunting it in the faces of those who can't afford it by creating all sorts of events that favor these junkies that buy their overpriced crack. Events like the current "Battle Rating" event that gives away more free crack to the top 10 who have already overdosed on the stuff.

It's about having entered an environment where hard work no longer pays off, and where you either have to be rich or have to hustle to be meaningful in the game. It's about the Bill Gates in this game getting food stamps on top of all the stuff he buys, while the honest hard working Joe Average is starving to death.

You can't blame the poor for stealing a loaf of bread to feed himself when he's forced to watch the rich stuff their already fat faces with free food courtesy of R2Games.
                      In all honesty, to an extent I have to agree.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

What a load of tosh, this is more akin to stealing an ipad cos your neighbour has one and you don't.

Please don't compare any feature in Wartune to starving people, it isn't food, it's a game, and if you disagree with the rules the devs set up find another, don't cheat the other gamers who can play within the rules.
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

What a load of tosh, this is more akin to stealing an ipad cos your neighbour has one and you don't.

Please don't compare any feature in Wartune to starving people, it isn't food, it's a game, and if you disagree with the rules the devs set up find another, don't cheat the other gamers who can play within the rules.
                          No, it's more like stealing an Ipad because you neighbor buys a new Ipad each month and gets another one for free, while Steve Jobs is putting up billboards in your backyard to rub your face in the fact that the Ipads are piling up next door.
                          Last edited by Frecklez; 12-22-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

No, it's more like stealing an Ipad because you neighbor buys a new Ipad each month and gets another one for free, while Steve Jobs is putting up billboards in your backyard to rub your face in the fact that the Ipads are piling up next door.
                            And? If they have the money to do so why shouldn't they? So, stealing luxuries is okay if you can't afford them?
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

And? If they have the money to do so why shouldn't they? So, stealing luxuries is okay if you can't afford them?
                              Again you are completely missing the point. It's not about the players buying balens. It's about R2Games only rewarding those that do so excessively and completely ignoring the rest of us. It's about R2Games creating a competitive environment where only money counts. Not the hard you work spent on bettering your character, or how many hours you spent play this game. No, the only thing that counts is how much money you have spent. R2Games only rewards the heavy consumers, and fully ignore the other 99% of the players. The players that quit because they can no longer compete, or cheat in order to do so. The top 10 on any server has gotten his or her rank by literally paying large sums of money for it, and then had their positions secured by R2Games who each month rewarded their excessive consumption with large amount of power ups, making these elites stronger and harder to match with each passing month. In the mean time, we have to beat these very same elites in Tower of Kings, Solo Arena, Party Arena, Sylph Arena, Amethyst Mine, Battle Ground, Guild Battle and Class Battle, all to get what little rewards R2Games is offer the rest of us.

And THIS is why people cheat. Because R2Games is cheating them by only rewarding those who can afford it.

Comment

Botting is cheating, and if your character is build on cheated materials then anything you accomplish afterwards is worthless. You dont need cheats nor do you need a lot of money to be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X