Sylph Atoll - Welcome to botter heaven.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capkop View Post
    Botting is cheating, and if your character is build on cheated materials then anything you accomplish afterwards is worthless. You dont need cheats nor do you need a lot of money to be competitive.
    What game are you playing? Because I know it ain't Wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
      Botting is cheating, and if your character is build on cheated materials then anything you accomplish afterwards is worthless. You dont need cheats nor do you need a lot of money to be competitive.
      Botting bad

however, on the part about competitive... how many non-cashers have gotten to TOP 100 in CW?.... yea... money....

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
        you still trying to get blue sylph?!
        I already gave up long time ago...
        I'll w8 for the new patch where we can upgrade the sylphs into blue...
        my second gaia i made was blue

Comment

attack the botters, maybe

Comment

This game is starting to turn out like Runescape.... a lot of botters lately, doing things like wb, sylphs, farming, daily duels-blitz etc.. Can't stand people who use bots something needs to be done
            Server: KABAM 39
            Name:Christinna
            Level: 62
            Class:Mage
            Honor Title: Lord Divine
            Battle Rating : 73k~

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
              Again you are completely missing the point. It's not about the players buying balens. It's about R2Games only rewarding those that do so excessively and completely ignoring the rest of us. It's about R2Games creating a competitive environment where only money counts. Not the hard you work spent on bettering your character, or how many hours you spent play this game. No, the only thing that counts is how much money you have spent. R2Games only rewards the heavy consumers, and fully ignore the other 99% of the players. The players that quit because they can no longer compete, or cheat in order to do so. The top 10 on any server has gotten his or her rank by literally paying large sums of money for it, and then had their positions secured by R2Games who each month rewarded their excessive consumption with large amount of power ups, making these elites stronger and harder to match with each passing month. In the mean time, we have to beat these very same elites in Tower of Kings, Solo Arena, Party Arena, Sylph Arena, Amethyst Mine, Battle Ground, Guild Battle and Class Battle, all to get what little rewards R2Games is offer the rest of us.

And THIS is why people cheat. Because R2Games is cheating them by only rewarding those who can afford it.
              WT has always been a P2W game. If you didn't understood this, then you should be playing another game. Why should u be complaining about a P2W game rewarding the ppl who literally paid to win? Its like complaining about a company that does not pay the pantry lady or cleaner bonus while paying the sales staff bonus when in their employment contracts the pantry lady and cleaner does not have any agreement that the company will pay them bonus, while the sales staffs have a term stating they'll be paid bonuses depending on their performance during the yr. If you can't pay, don't expect to get anything. There is no free lunch so stop expecting R2 to hold your hands and spoon feed u with a silver spoon. The rich will always get richer while the poor mostly remain poor. Same thing goes for any business. Would you give free stuff to customers that only buy ur products once or would u give free stuff to ur customers that buys ur products in bulk and purchases them regularly? By giving the regular customers, u generate goodwill which makes them happy and willing to buy more of ur products in future. Its called give and take. In fact if anyone should complain it should be the cashers since R2 is over-charging on many things and giving lesser things not worth the amount being paid for. Freeloaders really have no right to whine when they contribute nothing to the company...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                WT has always been a P2W game. If you didn't understood this, then you should be playing another game. Why should u be complaining about a P2W game rewarding the ppl who literally paid to win? Its like complaining about a company that does not pay the pantry lady or cleaner bonus while paying the sales staff bonus when in their employment contracts the pantry lady and cleaner does not have any agreement that the company will pay them bonus, while the sales staffs have a term stating they'll be paid bonuses depending on their performance during the yr. If you can't pay, don't expect to get anything. There is no free lunch so stop expecting R2 to hold your hands and spoon feed u with a silver spoon. The rich will always get richer while the poor mostly remain poor. Same thing goes for any business. Would you give free stuff to customers that only buy ur products once or would u give free stuff to ur customers that buys ur products in bulk and purchases them regularly? By giving the regular customers, u generate goodwill which makes them happy and willing to buy more of ur products in future. Its called give and take. In fact if anyone should complain it should be the cashers since R2 is over-charging on many things and giving lesser things not worth the amount being paid for. Freeloaders really have no right to whine when they contribute nothing to the company...
                I agree that Wartune is a p2w.. actually one of the most expensive browser game I`ve come across.

I would love to see what this game would be without the non cash players if they all left since you dont think they contribute anything to the company.
                That would be a very interesting Wartune game.

Comment

lol most of the botters are cashiers I bet..they cant buy the slyphs so bot them instead. remember cashiers are lazy players who buy what they need instead if playing for it...because they can, nothing wrong with that if you can do it. I guess in mmorpg terms all cashiers are lazy cheats ...including me XD. I dont need to bot because i already have the slyphs I need...no more slyoh atoll woohoo Im freeeeeeeeeeee. As a side note, this game is alot easier for non cashiers now than its ever been...why?? because wartunes needs that player base.

Comment

Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
                    I agree that Wartune is a p2w.. actually the most expensive browser game I`ve come across.

I would love to see what this game would be without the non cash players if they all left since you dont think they contribute anything to the company.
                    That would be a very interesting Wartune game.
                    Fixed it for you.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Fixed it for you.
                      Uhm... Don`t think it needed the "fix".

Comment

I don'T really know why people use bots though. Do the bots attack the sylphs on their own? Because the other bots I saw on youtube are useless. VIP spin spins, but never collects, farm steals and harvests, but on incredibly slow rate, better to find few minutes to do it yourself, if sylph bots don't search for sylphs, they are useless, because I can beat any sylph without any skills, so I don't need any bots for this.

Comment

i think they hack the program for a bot to work or they command the mouse to move across screen then if the mouse pointer changes to hand icon, execute a left click command.

I have no idea how to do that, pls teach me

Comment

there isn't any hack in sylph atoll concerning bots its simple program that is bought for money that speed up your productivity.
                            nothing illegal nothing hacked program is available to anyone and is used almost everywhere not just for wartune specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                              lol most of the botters are cashiers I bet..they cant buy the slyphs so bot them instead. remember cashiers are lazy players who buy what they need instead if playing for it...because they can, nothing wrong with that if you can do it. I guess in mmorpg terms all cashiers are lazy cheats ...including me XD. I dont need to bot because i already have the slyphs I need...no more slyoh atoll woohoo Im freeeeeeeeeeee. As a side note, this game is alot easier for non cashiers now than its ever been...why?? because wartunes needs that player base.

I agree... most if not all

who use bots and/or also alt accounts in my server are cashers/heavy cashers.

It's the same in other servers... the insatiable need to be on the top...

Comment

Heavy cashers don't bother spending nights and nights using bots to get blue sylph or few sepulcrum they just cash 20$ or lil more and get blue sylph.but since most of them don't like blue they go for purple and orange and cash 1000$+
                                Last edited by senadbasic; 01-29-2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X