Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many balens I need to spend to become Strong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just point out i have spent over that and im no ware near some other players but then again im on a newer server.

Comment

you dont need to spend much my mage is 108k BR finished 5th in last CW and i have only spent 2k

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Yeap,around 300k exp in mount is enaught for v5 stables maybe
        You get more than that if you buy during a mount whip sale, no? (like the one that just passed. 20$ = 100 whips x 500 limit per day)

+ therion's blessing

Though yeah lv5-6 stables seems reasonable.

Comment

Spend like Zebq and you will become strong.
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
            How many have you spent?
            They spent wisely ... so they spend not much but can have High BR .. like me spend VIP and for Rods only ... can have 93 K BR for lv 73 not strong enough but not too weak ..

Comment

well i think there is no limit because after every few months something new and strong will be up and you need to cash it again....and again and again lol
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

It's not about cashing harder, it's about cashing smarter. Like the first half of this month, when $500 could load you up on Apollo sylphs, take you to level 20 Fate, and get you a sweet costume set to boot.

Buy the shop mounts, buy your way to event mounts, wait for fashion cores/shards/charms to come on sale or be in events. Stuff like that.

Fate wheel, alchemy, refreshing mystery shop, rune training...that's where fools and their money are soon parted.
                Last edited by bshallc2010; 11-28-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Except Rune Training is a great deal right now with the event.
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Question is how much to spend to become the strongest player cross-server. The answer to that is probably a hundred thousand dollars or so for a newbie.

I've spent roughly 200 bucks on this account (COULD be 300, unsure) and I'm level 64 w 75k BR. That's enough to dominate my level bracket so I'm happy enough with that.
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

to be number 1 on cross-server, you need to spend more than half a million US Dollars. (to buy all mount, to max everything)

Than quit after that because you'll be too bored cause you got nothing to do since you obtained everything.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                        It's not about cashing harder, it's about cashing smarter. Like the first half of this month, when $500 could load you up on Apollo sylphs, take you to level 20 Fate, and get you a sweet costume set to boot.

Buy the shop mounts, buy your way to event mounts, wait for fashion cores/shards/charms to come on sale or be in events. Stuff like that.
                        This and saving your balens for the consumption events, or events that give back hefty rewards, like the recent clothing synth event.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          to be number 1 on cross-server, you need to spend more than half a million US Dollars. (to buy all mount, to max everything)

Than quit after that because you'll be too bored cause you got nothing to do since you obtained everything.
                          lemme guess... Z

u can always spend as much as u want. but u need to think about ur goal. become number 1, top ten, or top 100. higher goal = more money needed.
                          Last edited by XrosSlash; 11-28-2013, 11:10 AM.
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

you need 10000k balens .-.
                            to make sure no competition is there.
                            xD

Comment

have only used 1,2k $ sofare and im lvl 66 with 86k br and alsmot vip 9 so u dont need to but that much balens.... like other ppl have say just wait for the right momnet to buy ur stuff

Comment

from what i hear here guys you all say that 1000 isnt alot? lolllll i've spent between 300 and 350 and i feel like its a good base ^^ (spent wisely)

Comment

Working...
                                X