Holy Seal lasting only 1 Turn in EVERY try

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal lasting only 1 Turn in EVERY try

Hi. I am lvl 63 I don't know what's happening with my holy seal. It's lvl 12, and every time I use it, it lasts only 1 turn. I've noted it more than 10 times in a row today, tried it in a lvl 52 player, in llvl 60, 63, 64, 6 (it happens in arena solo, BG and in 3v3 battle).
    I have some other talents(Knight):

Persistence lvl. 1
    Puncture lvl. 1
    Iron Wall lvl. 1
    Tyranny lvl. 1

What I should do?

depends on your view on HS, there will be 2 options:

>level up your HS to add more stun turns.
    >stop using it altogether.

pick one
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      depends on your view on HS, there will be 2 options:

>level up your HS to add more stun turns.
      >stop using it altogether.

pick one
      It's lvl 12. I used it against a lvl 52 and lvl 58 player (that the Max lvl of the HS is 10) and it lasted 1 turn too. When other people use it against me, most of the times it lasts 3 turns. I want a solution, nor stoping to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
        It's lvl 12. I used it against a lvl 52 and lvl 58 player (that the Max lvl of the HS is 10) and it lasted 1 turn too. When other people use it against me, most of the times it lasts 3 turns. I want a solution, nor stoping to use it.
        i already said it, level it up or dont use it. the higher HS level difference, the longer it will stun. against people at lvl 52 and 58, if they maxed their HS too you only have 2 lvl difference. but when you faced people above your level, they have higher cap on holy seal, thus the ;longer stun.

see this page on the caps of holy seal
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Edit: I just tried it in a friend with lvl 7 HS and occurs the same problem...
          Last edited by Erick_Ribeiro; 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Good, should be only half a round if you ask me...
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Yes. It's very bad

Comment

agreed.........
                IN BG
                someone stunning for 3 continous turns in a battle and after 10 sec stun for next 3 turns lol. so funny....
                but funnier part is crying when that same person gets an equal lvl of stun and kills them a few times.
                Last edited by R29296591; 11-28-2013, 02:42 AM.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                  agreed.........
                  IN BG
                  someone stunning for 3 continous turns in a battle and after 10 sec stun for next 3 turns lol. so funny....
                  but funnier part is crying when that same person gets an equal lvl of stun and kills them a few times.
                  And Erase of the hardwork to the ppls that has been played for years ... Like that u want right ...

Invest in HS then, don't level up to fast ... or spend balens like ZEBQ ... instead of whinning ...

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                    And Erase of the hardwork to the ppls that has been played for years ... Like that u want right ...

Invest in HS then, don't level up to fast ... or spend balens like ZEBQ ... instead of whinning ...
                    How is HS hard work, you just level it everytime you reach the required exp. I really don't see how that's hard work rofl.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

play without hs,stop whining about whiners that whine about hs

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        play without hs,stop whining about whiners that whine about hs
                        Then enjoy play the game with HS mode ... stop whinning that ... There is no rules that ppls can't use HS ...

Comment

Then enjoy play the game with HS mode ... stop whinning that ... There is no rules that ppls can't use HS ...
                          telll me where is rule people cant whine about hs?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            telll me where is rule people cant whine about hs?
                            Did I say there is rule ... I said " stop whinning" LOL ... invest HS so u can have better life, or just enjoy the game ... Whinning does nothing eh ? better u upgrade ur char ... for example u can replace ur time of playing with balens, so even ur be stun u still can win it ....

U whin HS, after that ? Slyph too ? after that what ? ... whin always goes nothing in R2 ... As this is pay 2 win game ...

Comment

How is HS hard work, you just level it everytime you reach the required exp. I really don't see how that's hard work rofl.
                              The mean Hard work is the spend of time that they have spent in this game ? Isn't it worth as hard work then ? or player spend 1 year can be equal with 3 months ?

Hard work is mean to spend balens too .. they earn money (hard work) to spend balens ....

I dunno if u blind about that .. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X