Holy Seal lasting only 1 Turn in EVERY try

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
    Did I say there is rule ... I said " stop whinning" LOL ... invest HS so u can have better life, or just enjoy the game ... Whinning does nothing eh ? better u upgrade ur char ... for example u can replace ur time of playing with balens, so even ur be stun u still can win it ....

U whin HS, after that ? Slyph too ? after that what ? ... whin always goes nothing in R2 ... As this is pay 2 win game ...
    only problem in bg/ga is hs everything else is fair nothing else to complain about

Comment

The mean Hard work is the spend of time that they have spent in this game ? Isn't it worth as hard work then ? or player spend 1 year can be equal with 3 months ?

Hard work is mean to spend balens too .. they earn money (hard work) to spend balens ....

I dunno if u blind about that .. LOL
      Man I think I went blind after reading that .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Well, as i see it HS is as effective as the difference grows,
        that means lvl 50 HS vs. lvl 10 - will stun for 3 turns 99%
        that means lvl 12 HS vs. lvl 10 - will stun for 3 turns 3%, 2 turns 10% and 1 turn 50% ( notice i didnt get to 100%?, thats coz its wont be 100% that you will stun someone even if he has a lower HS, again it depends on the difference)

those are rough estimates that i used as an example, they are based on nothing more then my imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by R215619879 View Post
          Well, as i see it HS is as effective as the difference grows,
          that means lvl 50 HS vs. lvl 10 - will stun for 3 turns 99%
          that means lvl 12 HS vs. lvl 10 - will stun for 3 turns 3%, 2 turns 10% and 1 turn 50% ( notice i didnt get to 100%?, thats coz its wont be 100% that you will stun someone even if he has a lower HS, again it depends on the difference)

those are rough estimates that i used as an example, they are based on nothing more then my imagination.
          ur imagination sucks
          SERVER-S233
          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
            ur imagination sucks
            his imagination is quite good since thats how hs works pretty much

Comment

Yep he is right, the closer the HS are towards each other, the shorter the stun is. The higher your HS is compared to your enemy, the longer it stuns.

For example lvl

10 vs 10 = no stun
              10 vs 11 = short stun
              10 vs 12 = longer stun
              10 vs 20 = max stun

Roughly said here, I don't know the exact numbers.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Yep he is right, the closer the HS are towards each other, the shorter the stun is. The higher your HS is compared to your enemy, the longer it stuns.

For example lvl

10 vs 10 = no stun
                10 vs 11 = short stun
                10 vs 12 = longer stun
                10 vs 20 = max stun

hmmm. now I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

For example lvl

10 vs 10 = no stun
                  10 vs 11 = short stun
                  10 vs 12 = longer stun
                  10 vs 20 = max stun

totally wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
                    hmmm. now I understand.
                    That's the same thing with what i said in my post. Geez sometimes people amazed me with their thinking capacities.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

And Erase of the hardwork to the ppls that has been played for years ... Like that u want right ...

Invest in HS then, don't level up to fast ... or spend balens like ZEBQ ... instead of whinning ...
                      I am taking about lvl 64 guy using HS on lvl 56, well @ thiks point lvl 56 cannot upgrade holy above lvl 10 whereas lvl 64 guy has 12or 15 whatever.
                      Point not being
                      Holy seal should be removed.
                      Point is if you steal more than 400 honor from me in a situation like that (400 is acceptacble... above it). Dont cry in BG current when i an taking back all that lost honor. @ HC 800 honor ~ 12 kills or so.
                      JUST GETTING EVEN
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

same lvl or a 5 lvl difference in hs will lead to no stun or a 1 turn stun... a 6-10 lvl difference will lead to 1 or 2 turns of stun... and a 11-15 lvl difference will lead to 1, 2 or 3 turns of stun .. as the difference in hs passes 15 levels, the chance of stunning your target for 3 turns will increase accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
                          same lvl or a 5 lvl difference in hs will lead to no stun or a 1 turn stun... a 6-10 lvl difference will lead to 1 or 2 turns of stun... and a 11-15 lvl difference will lead to 1, 2 or 3 turns of stun .. as the difference in hs passes 15 levels, the chance of stunning your target for 3 turns will increase accordingly
                          How do you know that? There's any source of this information?

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
                            umm....nope got stunned for two turns ofsame hs level..thou yeah it only happened once as far as i know

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                              I am taking about lvl 64 guy using HS on lvl 56, well @ thiks point lvl 56 cannot upgrade holy above lvl 10 whereas lvl 64 guy has 12or 15 whatever.
                              Point not being
                              Holy seal should be removed.
                              Point is if you steal more than 400 honor from me in a situation like that (400 is acceptacble... above it). Dont cry in BG current when i an taking back all that lost honor. @ HC 800 honor ~ 12 kills or so.
                              JUST GETTING EVEN
                              If u suggest the bracket of BG is range server, example server 1-100, or renew the bracket to lv 55-59 or something like that .. it still make sense that the newer ppls can face it.

HS is strategy, even Dryads I still accept it as a strategy too .. lose honor or win honor that is reward, why should cry about it ...

The point is when ppls do HS it b'coz the time they have spent it .... ur comparing lv 64 to 56 ... If he (lv 64) do HS then it coz it's his strategy to invest in HS, and the bracket is 60 - 69 too, so when he got stun from Lv 67 for example, they can't complain too ...

Like I said before u can invest your HS by slow levelling, but there is good side but there is bad side too, for example when u invest HS to long what u do is slow levelling the meaning u'll still in ur lv 60, for example and can't farm stone legend 70 (so ur basic stat will not increase much) .. for another patch will get lv 80, u still spend ur time in 60 .. In level 70 u need talent much too instead of HS, at least u should make ur talent at least to 5-6 ( 3 talents for mage : barrier, cd bless, heal) which will sacrifice ur HS point ...

Another thing, u can make ur stat stronger, then even u get stun u still strong, by spend balens ... that's why I said even I have HS stronger than ZEBQ (example) .. I'll lose .. As basic of R2 is pay 2 win game ...

Comment

If u suggest the bracket of BG is range server, example server 1-100, or renew the bracket to lv 55-59 or something like that .. it still make sense that the newer ppls can face it.

HS is strategy, even Dryads I still accept it as a strategy too .. lose honor or win honor that is reward, why should cry about it ...

The point is when ppls do HS it b'coz the time they have spent it .... ur comparing lv 64 to 56 ... If he (lv 64) do HS then it coz it's his strategy to invest in HS, and the bracket is 60 - 69 too, so when he got stun from Lv 67 for example, they can't complain too ...

Like I said before u can invest your HS by slow levelling, but there is good side but there is bad side too, for example when u invest HS to long what u do is slow levelling the meaning u'll still in ur lv 60, for example and can't farm stone legend 70 (so ur basic stat will not increase much) .. for another patch will get lv 80, u still spend ur time in 60 .. In level 70 u need talent much too instead of HS, at least u should make ur talent at least to 5-6 ( 3 talents for mage : barrier, cd bless, heal) which will sacrifice ur HS point ...

Another thing, u can make ur stat stronger, then even u get stun u still strong, by spend balens ... that's why I said even I have HS stronger than ZEBQ (example) .. I'll lose .. As basic of R2 is pay 2 win game ...
                                I dont mind about losing honor or so....
                                but i just dont like when those same people cry when i take back what i have lost to them lol...if someone is uses strategies to hunt others they must have heart strong enough to take it when is comes to them
                                What Goes around Comes around and i am quite good at getting even lol but dont cry when someone else is getting even with me.
                                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                                X