Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Nice archerand good choice aftes 60 set
    Then why do u give me such a hard time, I know how to play rofl.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Then why do u give me such a hard time, I know how to play rofl.
      Nah, we talk all time aBout not use crit gems:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Nah, we talk all time aBout not use crit gems:P
        U just wait till I get to 78, I'll make sure to shove my crit up your 'shinyplace' .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

U just wait till I get to 78, I'll make sure to shove my crit up your 'shinyplace' .
          I dont want w8 for end of my life xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I dont want w8 for end of my life xD
            Cheeky . Anyway, I just checked the refinement on my 50 and partially 60 leg gear and I notice my 50 gear is refined miserably, no crit on it almost. Maybe that's why I'm so low.
            I'm making sure all my 60 gear has good crit after refining . I'm not sure why I never re-refined my 50 gear, or why I never paid attention to it .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Jeezes christ I'm tired of talking to you, let's show people how talented you are:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63543[/ATTACH]

Stop talking big zeref, you barely have anything to show for. Even for a free player this is just sad after playing such a long time.
              So stop harassing others thinking you know so much when you can't even build your own toon remotely correct.

OOwww ... this is noob mage which so many posts (which like that so many knowledge of wartune) ... and 1 of the post that Mage can acquire PDEF better than Knight ... lol ...

In that lv and BR, u can advise about TOK Spire MPD arena so on w/o experiences them ? Thinking that LOL ....

U don't have time to play but u do have many times to check forum and advises .. LOL

Comment

Here's mine (don't want to type it all, goes faster this way):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63544[/ATTACH]

Just a sidenote, as I said before, after I have full 60 set, I'll swap my mdef gems for crit gems so I'll raise my crit then.
                With ur stat now, u can even do Lych NM .... I think that i want to know, u r still not using crit gem with stat 4142 ? R u choose crit in refine to acquire that crit ?

Comment

Jeezes christ I'm tired of talking to you, let's show people how talented you are:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63543[/ATTACH]

Stop talking big zeref, you barely have anything to show for. Even for a free player this is just sad after playing such a long time.
                  So stop harassing others thinking you know so much when you can't even build your own toon remotely correct.
                  Don't make fun of him iggy. He can tank moon nm with ease.. I'm pretty sure DT NM and LL NM is a walk in the park for him as well if he wants!

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                    With ur stat now, u can even do Lych NM .... I think that i want to know, u r still not using crit gem with stat 4142 ? R u choose crit in refine to acquire that crit ?
                    I changed it out a bit, here's my new stats:

[Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	1678147

I have 4/8 gear with lvl 5 crit gems, but 3/4 50 set have no crit on refinement stats . WHich will change with 60 set. I'll also change the rest of the mdef gems into crit. Alltogether I'll gain quite a bit.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-01-2013, 03:42 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                    X