Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Apollo Abuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Ofcourse apollo is **** vs mages. But r2 will release a new sylph in the future that's just as strong as apollo (aka stronger than pan) and it will be PATK. Then what will you do?
    Mages currently have an advantage because apollo is MATK, once they release a similar sylph PATK based, it will even out.
    patk similiar to apollo?which one?as far as i know medusa does matk

Comment

don't listen to him, the strongest pets are still MATK type: lightning and dark

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        Well, I'm not up to date with newer sylphs to be honest, I'm just speculating here. If it is indeed true all the sylphs who are equal in power as Apollo are MATK based, then something is off, or is that just me?
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I remembered I posted introductions of all those 6 pets on this forum, search it out

Well, I'm not up to date with newer sylphs to be honest, I'm just speculating here. If it is indeed true all the sylphs who are equal in power as Apollo are MATK based, then something is off, or is that just me?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
            I remembered I posted introductions of all those 6 pets on this forum, search it out
            Man, you never had much love in your life didn't you? Would it hurt so much to give a link instead of being such an ***?
            Second time in half an hour you reply to me that way. Did I kill someone you love or something?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well , keep your wild guess if you say so, whatever

Man, you never had much love in your life didn't you? Would it hurt so much to give a link instead of being such an ***?
              Second time in half an hour you reply to me that way. Did I kill someone you love or something?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

Gentlemen... If we're gonna have a duel, I want it clean and fast, 1 bullet each, 12:00 noon in the square... on the strike of the bell, we go...
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

I don't have a problem with him TheGuardingDark, but he's quite agressive towards me, and not just here, also on the 'Knights' thread.
                  I'm just wondering why lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

It's a P2W game, said it many times now...

Non-Casher gets **** in this game, LOL

Tho if you really wants to play wartune, go find another version, there are other versions that are less P2W oriented (in term of lower balen cost and more event prizes and GM events and FREE BALENS (without watching 3000+ videos))

Comment

strongest patk pet would be triton has few patk atacks in of as to slaughter mages with ease...or im mistaken again xD

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        Gentlemen... If we're gonna have a duel, I want it clean and fast, 1 bullet each, 12:00 noon in the square... on the strike of the bell, we go...
                        Chortled twice in 2mins, carry on as u were

On topic though, during my arena I came to conclusion who clicked sylph first wins

(Excluding ofc Linke, Ominad etc who are in a league of their own and nt count for statistical purposes)
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post

On topic though, during my arena I came to conclusion who clicked sylph first wins

(Excluding ofc Linke, Ominad etc who are in a league of their own and nt count for statistical purposes)
                          Nah, we win even if they click 1st^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post

That reply was towards his comment towards me on another thread, tiwce in 30 minutes he replied on me in quite an agressive way.
                            And ontopic: while it's true what you say it also depends on class, don't use Apollo against a mage, you can be first, you will be at a disadvantage when you're an archer/knight.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Really? I'd like to know who. If there is someone, I'm sure it's a member of s1 to s50, having the advantage of time.
                              NeR`ZuL from server 138 made it in top 100, and he`s a non casher

Comment

Originally posted by vitamina_c View Post
                                NeR`ZuL from server 138 made it in top 100, and he`s a non casher
                                Never heard of him, and getting into top 100 can be a fluke, you often see low br getting in, hell I'm only 84k BR with blessing, and for 2 months, I both missed out with 1 victory or I would've been in (had 3380 points this month).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X