Apollo Abuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo Abuse

Hi,dont know if any1 noticed how disgusting BG & CW had come since Apollo appeared dont know it's for u but seriously think a bit for non-casher a little how is it possible to get an Apollo w/ an eternal survey and some video.... : ( So plz make thing that will change balance of game avaible for every1 even its a tough quest or event the time we'll get it no prob....Think seriously bout this "DEVS" "Apollo"

How is this an abuse?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Non cashers cant keep up anyway, it's more an abuse for the cashers who can't afford the apollo than it is for the non cashers.
      Again someone who wants EVERYTHING free, and wants to compete on top level.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

No worries man, I guarantee everyone in future will only use lightning pet, it is free for everyone. you will see how powerful it is.

Originally posted by LionClash View Post
        Hi,dont know if any1 noticed how disgusting BG & CW had come since Apollo appeared dont know it's for u but seriously think a bit for non-casher a little how is it possible to get an Apollo w/ an eternal survey and some video.... : ( So plz make thing that will change balance of game avaible for every1 even its a tough quest or event the time we'll get it no prob....Think seriously bout this "DEVS" "Apollo"

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

kk...forget the abuse but seriously an Apollo kill troops (lvl72) + Char (br 92k) i think it s a bit exagerated CW and BG belong to casher now...Where's the fun for non-casher????Just make an opportunity for every1 to get it at least....

Comment

Just hope it didnt take to looonngggg!!!! ^_^

Comment

kk...forget the abuse but seriously an Apollo kill troops (lvl72) + Char (br 92k) i think it s a bit exagerated CW and BG belong to casher now...Where's the fun for non-casher????Just make an opportunity for every1 to get it at least....
              Ever since its inception in June 2013, Class Wars has always been a "Casher" event. If you look at top 100 in June (1st Class wars), there was about 95% VIP members. Granted, I know VIP does not equate to heavy cashing, but it shows that this game was meant to be like that.

I know it sucks for people who do not pay, but I guess this is how it is being planned.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

CW is a casher event, non cashers can't even dream for top 100.

I know how you feel, but it's the way this game goes. The more you pay, the higher you will stand on the ladder.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  CW is a casher event, non cashers can't even dream for top 100.

I know how you feel, but it's the way this game goes. The more you pay, the higher you will stand on the ladder.
                  non-cashers made it in cw top 100

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    non-cashers made it in cw top 100
                    Really? I'd like to know who. If there is someone, I'm sure it's a member of s1 to s50, having the advantage of time.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Really? I'd like to know who. If there is someone, I'm sure it's a member of s1 to s10, having the advantage of time.
                      well obviosly they have advantage of time or advantage of super luck

Comment

well obviosly they have advantage of time or advantage of super luck
                        All I'm saying, with new patch and how it currently goes, there is no way a free player without apollo has a chance.
                        And it's unfair in a way they can't compete, but on the other hand it's a pay to win game so you should have seen this coming when they played their first week.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Non cashers cant keep up anyway, it's more an abuse for the cashers who can't afford the apollo than it is for the non cashers.
                          Again someone who wants EVERYTHING free, and wants to compete on top level.
                          If there is a non-casher who is working hard, an equilibrium should be there so that he can 'compete' to an extent to a casher at his level. In any game cashers do have an upper hand but here its certainly getting harder for non-casher to keep up the pace with every update brought into effect.

Comment

All I'm saying, with new patch and how it currently goes, there is no way a free player without apollo has a chance.
                            And it's unfair in a way they can't compete, but on the other hand it's a pay to win game so you should have seen this coming when they played their first week.
                            apollo my ♥♥♥ apollo is **** in front of pan or at least in mages fight,in archer/knights fight then yes it is unfair and non-cashers can compete with cashers thou only few...
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-28-2013, 09:10 AM. Reason: language.

Comment

apollo my as.s apollo is **** in front of pan or at least in mages fight,in archer/knights fight then yes it is unfair and non-cashers can compete with cashers thou only few...
                              Ofcourse apollo is **** vs mages. But r2 will release a new sylph in the future that's just as strong as apollo (aka stronger than pan) and it will be PATK. Then what will you do?
                              Mages currently have an advantage because apollo is MATK, once they release a similar sylph PATK based, it will even out.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X