Bound Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Balens

Hi!I'm level 66 and I need some more bound balens to activate double skills.So my question is: what solo dungeon has the highest drop rating?
    P.Samn you with your 20k vouchers needed to reset skills :P
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Bound balen is quite a pain in the r2 version. The droprate is fine, but the amount is ridiculous.
    The amount that drops here is the same as the chinese servers but everything is MUCH more expensive in the shop and everywhere else.
    Wish they kept the vouchers, bound balen is quite useless now.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

not really,I mean now im able to buy double skills,thing that was impossible to do with vouchers...I played on chineese and the reset is 100 and sth bound balens.The cost of 900 balens is ridiculous.Either is a thing that will be fixed in the next patches or is a trick of this greedy company

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
        not really,I mean now im able to buy double skills,thing that was impossible to do with vouchers...I played on chineese and the reset is 100 and sth bound balens.The cost of 900 balens is ridiculous.Either is a thing that will be fixed in the next patches or is a trick of this greedy company
        U get over 300 bound balen now with daily login activity over 26 days, can't do **** with that compared to what u received in vouchers (1200+).
        300 bound balen doesn't do ****, but 1200 vouchers.... Maybe activating is the only good thing about it, but after that it's not.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          U get over 300 bound balen now with daily login activity over 26 days, can't do **** with that compared to what u received in vouchers (1200+).
          300 bound balen doesn't do ****, but 1200 vouchers.... Maybe activating is the only good thing about it, but after that it's not.
          I agree. The drop rate is fine but the amount is lame. Like really R2?
          Amount I earn a day is like 4-6. It is so lame, it's just sad. Vouchers were way more useful than this update. Sure you can buy more stuff but, it takes weeks, even months for 1-2 things you want every time.

Comment

I kept on telling them they need to either up the Bound Balen amount obtained from in-game, or reduce their current Balen Pricing so it's balanced like Chinese.

But no... they won't, because they're known to be Greedy.

CN vs NA
            IE: 18 balen vs 75 balens Crypt Key
            IE: 50 balens vs 185 balens Socket Drill

Sure... Chinese's Balen value may be higher, but I doubt it's more than 3~10 times higher.

Comment

why we get only 3 bound balens now from a dungeon's mystery box ?
              before we get 30?
              what the hell is r2g doing?
              only those people play who have alot of money to spend, they can be strong after recharge and people like me just lolz ? ?
              and non-cashiers be lolz bcz just they cant recharge?
              r2g should claim if only vip's can play, they should not make it available for non-cashiers

Comment

lol how can you say that you get 3-4 balens per day...i mean i get about 30-50: from dungeons(6-12),guild altar(18-20),solo(5-10) arena,spire(6-12)

Comment

u r a lol liar

Comment

whatever...i dont care if you believe me or not....it would be ridiculous to say that i get 300 bounds per day,but 30-40 is not so much for a players that knows how the game works....but i guess you're a guy that never passed lvl 9 in spire and who wears dungeon equpiment,a noob,in less words

Comment

for me...

dungeons (0) - Saving keys for summoner is better actually
                      guild altar (8-14) - I try to aim for Shop Icon instead
                      solo arena (4-10) - Don't do solo much anymore, that bores me now
                      spire (6-14) - But I would like Fashion Shard/Core way better than 2 bound balens...
                      (cause it's basically 500 balen item vs 2 bound balen)

In total, I get around 18 ~ 38 bound balens per day.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        for me...

dungeons (0) - Saving keys for summoner is better actually
                        guild altar (8-14) - I try to aim for Shop Icon instead
                        solo arena (4-10) - Don't do solo much anymore, that bores me now
                        spire (6-14) - But I would like Fashion Shard/Core way better than 2 bound balens...
                        (cause it's basically 500 balen item vs 2 bound balen)

In total, I get around 18 ~ 38 bound balens per day.

if u are lucky lol

Comment

Working...
                        X