Kabam Server need to be Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam Server need to be Merge

R2, Please look after Kabam Server as well for Merge, Last Merge since when?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-10-00-PM-EDT

[Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Merges 06/06 @ 10:00 PM EDT

A server merge for Kabam servers is scheduled for Thursday the 6th of June, beginning at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM for PST, 3:00 AM GMT and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on June 7th). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:•Kabam Server S12 and Kabam Server S14 will be merging together.
    •Kabam Server S5 and Kabam Server S20 will be merging together.

and there is only 4 server been merge? please help our player to merge more server as people quitting and all high level people just hanging there got nothing else to do.

I think any server about USEast S24, S29, S31, S34, S36 ,S39, any of 3 should merge up people can't get in group after Lvl 60 and they quit, come on help us.

Please and Thank you.

PS. if you are on Kabam Server and think should get merge, please add your voice, please and thank you.
    Last edited by Slaander; 12-04-2013, 10:29 AM.

Originally posted by Slaander View Post
    R2, Please look after Kabam Server as well for Merge, Last Merge since when?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-10-00-PM-EDT

[Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Merges 06/06 @ 10:00 PM EDT

A server merge for Kabam servers is scheduled for Thursday the 6th of June, beginning at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM for PST, 3:00 AM GMT and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on June 7th). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:•Kabam Server S12 and Kabam Server S14 will be merging together.
    •Kabam Server S5 and Kabam Server S20 will be merging together.

and there is only 4 server been merge? please help our player to merge more server as people quitting and all high level people just hanging there got nothing else to do.

I think any server about USEast S24, S29, S31, S34, S36 ,S39, any of 3 should merge up people can't get in group after Lvl 60 and they quit, come on help us.

Please and Thank you.
    S31 and S34 are GMT servers not US ones, so a merge with them would not work

As for mergers, nearly all servers are desperate now and R2 still keep releasing new servers instead of sorting out what they already have.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      S31 and S34 are GMT servers not US ones, so a merge with them would not work

As for mergers, nearly all servers are desperate now and R2 still keep releasing new servers instead of sorting out what they already have.
      dude I am talking about Kabam server not r2 Server and all I list is USEast server they in EST

Click image for larger version

Name:	1xk5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1678094
      Last edited by Slaander; 11-28-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Do Kabam actually see these forums?

I was under the impression that they had their own servers and were separate to R2, so posting here would have no relevance to kabam. Could be wrong, and this could be a Kabam/R2 forum, so please accept my apologies in advance if that turns out to be the case.

Comment

no need to apologies, support told me to post here, I just correct that is Kabam Server and we do need merge as that is 6 months ago for the last merge.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaander View Post
            no need to apologies, support told me to post here, I just correct that is Kabam Server and we do need merge as that is 6 months ago for the last merge.
            You will never see a new merg if you alredy got one once, not before the $ is down at 0
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Do Kabam actually see these forums?

I was under the impression that they had their own servers and were separate to R2, so posting here would have no relevance to kabam. Could be wrong, and this could be a Kabam/R2 forum, so please accept my apologies in advance if that turns out to be the case.
              They do not have separate forums. We get a "Kabam" bar at the top and the link to the forums links here. Also Kabam server 34 IS East Coast. I should know since I play on server 34.
              Last edited by R224566182; 11-30-2013, 08:10 PM.
              Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
                They do not have separate forums. We get a "Kabam" bar at the top and the link to the forums links here. Also Kabam server 34 IS East Coast. I should know since I play on server 34.
                the full server list I posted in the picture also

Comment

The west coast Kabam servers also desperately need to be merged. Numbers are pathetically low on Kabam s18, and I'm under the impression that this is the case for all the servers that are more than a few months old. I'm seeing more and more long-time players completely quit the game. At this point I don't even think taking into account server maturity is really that important, as long as we get more active toons. I want to wait out these new updates, but if my server goes dead, it doesn't seem worth continuing.

Comment

Also from Kabam S18. Right now there isnt even enouph active to fill 1 full Guild battle (50 per side). The server is bleeding constantly and without a merge this server will die and im sure its not the only one. R2 get on Kabams arse to do something.

Comment

S18 here yes i agree the server is slowly phasing out there is alot of long time (VIP) players here not enough people here to get daily activities done nor is there enough to fill alter,GB, etc in desprate need of server merge. Please help out the veteran player by hearing us.. Thanx
                      Bababong S18

Comment

Having a character on both Kabam server 18 and kabam server 24 i would defintly agree that kabam needs WAY MORE server merges. Guilds are getting less active members very quickly. The older servers must barely have anyone left which makes for boring gaming. Leaving less incentive to cash and loss of players.

Comment

My main account is on kabam server 18 also have a character on kabam server 13. i agree there are alot of kabam servers that are in dire need of server merges. There hasnt been a kabam server merge in way too long. New servers keep on getting created while the older ones get left in the dust. Like some people before me have said its getting harder to organize multiplayer dungeon runs, guild battle lists havent seen 50 people in a while and the inactive lists continue to grow. to prolong people playing on every server not just the ones i play on server merges are needed ON KABAM.

Comment

This forum is so fantastically rage-inducing. When I sent in a ticket about server merges for Kabam, they told me to take it to the forums, and here the thread gets no response from mods saying they'll bring these issues to the attention of R2Games and the Kabam Wartune people. Do the R2 forum mods ever bother to respond to these suggestion pages unless someone's cussing? At least on the Kongregate forums, the mods make it clear when they've communicated these problems to Kong/R2, however fruitless those efforts might be. More than half the responses to the new server launches on the Kabam News & Events page are about wanting merges instead of new ones -- this isn't just a handful of people crying in one thread.
                            Last edited by EliatanK18; 12-04-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Kabam S39 here....looking for a merge....
                              FinalHC
                              Kabam - S39/S6
                              (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Working...
                              X