Cashers and Non-cashers Clarified!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashers and Non-cashers Clarified!!

I have seen a lot of threads complaining about how all of R2 monthly events are only benefiting the cashers and leaving the non cashers behind in the dust. Of course this is true given that these events are their money making utilities. I consider myself a moderate heavy casher and play with a passion. I play Wartune for over a year now, have completed all daily quests and events that are available and I am pretty sure most heavy cashers do the same since they invested a lot of $$. So does it make sense when a non casher complains that he/she cannot catch up with us addictive heavy cashers in bg,arena, or even CW. All heavy cashers that spend 10K plus on this game would quit in a heartbeat if he/she is beaten by a noncasher! So the point of my thread, we all know there are heavy cashers but only a handful, while many who plays this game are light to non cashers. So if you are a non-cashers or even light cashers, why even complain to R2 about leveling the playing field because that won't happen. Instead, there are an abundant amount of non cashers and light cashers, why not just be happy and compete among your levels. wouldn't the noncashers be content enough to be top of their non cashers class? or even beat those light cashers with no skills! I have read so many threads about how a noncasher want to compete and be top of all players, and everytime I laugh to myself because I should of done the same. y do I spend so much, and now I cannot complain like they do! In short, It would be absurd for a non casher to compete with a heavy casher, now that would be totally unfair! If that day do come, R2 will go bankrupt.

Elitank, you're on a roll.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Elitank: The payers need to gain benafit is becouse of us some the can host and run.

R2Game dont gain anything frome non payers, but coste R2Game to host you charter.

R2Games its no free company some give away anything for free. If you want to not be non payers you can not complaine. Becouse you get everything for free.

Payers allways gain benafight but that its only for time.

Dont forget R2Games has limit of eveyrhing

Soul LVL is 80 max
      FATE Stone lvl 20
      Troops Englisments lvl 10

etc non can pass it, the onlything me payers is that them get max out it faster that non payers but everybody some play long engouts will max out everything.

So the only diffrens is Wings lvl, Mount and Sylph some can be stronger but everything else its just same for everybody only that we some spend mony will lose it in long terms.

And its still alot of big spenders some quit this game, becouse of Lag Non Support game, Empty servers etc so the bigest spenders into R2Games History will at some point leave the companys games.
      And its only non payers left.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I totally get your point here, however, non-cashers / moderate cashers need a reason to play too. Just to play and get ur arse beat all the time is no fun..... now don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you. R2 would have done better to make some higher up levels/classes for things like bg/Group Arena etc so that it would be more fun for some of us lowbies and more challenging to you hardcore cashers I don't complain about you spending money (even though I'm jealous ) but to be beaten by the same team in arena over and over again with no chance of me winning is kind of annoying. I spend within my budget and thats all I can do..... I enjoy the game best I can, I win some and lose some. I don't expect to roll over you or malleus or sinner or jeffhawk unless I put the same amount of serious coin that you guys have. I'd just like a little more enjoyable play time with people of my own br/level instead of being walked all over by somebody who has more money than me. I've done all the 'work' too, bg's / mp's (remember 5 times a day? blech) grinding arena for insig, completing all my bounties/arenas etc. Once again, I stress that I am not against you spending your money...... it is just that I don't find it fun trying to compete and being outclassed all the time. Just a little more balance in the pvp world so I am pitted against people more on my level. I don't find it fun walking all over people myself either, I rather enjoy the 'fair' fights we get into (which happens quite rarely these days) rather than the all or nothing that it seems to have become. Squish or be squished with no middle ground. It's kind of boring either way.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

seems like 5% heavy cashers, 80% light casher, and 15% non casher that's playing Wartune

Why?

Because everyone that have "Wings" (unless they saved whole bunch of vouchers (to bound balen) like me to buy them) are all counted as Light Cashers.

And last I saw, most people have Wings (can be easily seem when you go into BG, GA, or just look at ppls on your server), especially before bound balens.

So... if no light or non casher complains, that basically means this game caters only to 5% of the player base... seems like a super favoritism (not like it already is)

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            I totally get your point here, however, non-cashers / moderate cashers need a reason to play too. Just to play and get ur arse beat all the time is no fun..... now don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you. R2 would have done better to make some higher up levels/classes for things like bg/Group Arena etc so that it would be more fun for some of us lowbies and more challenging to you hardcore cashers I don't complain about you spending money (even though I'm jealous ) but to be beaten by the same team in arena over and over again with no chance of me winning is kind of annoying. I spend within my budget and thats all I can do..... I enjoy the game best I can, I win some and lose some. I don't expect to roll over you or malleus or sinner or jeffhawk unless I put the same amount of serious coin that you guys have. I'd just like a little more enjoyable play time with people of my own br/level instead of being walked all over by somebody who has more money than me. I've done all the 'work' too, bg's / mp's (remember 5 times a day? blech) grinding arena for insig, completing all my bounties/arenas etc. Once again, I stress that I am not against you spending your money...... it is just that I don't find it fun trying to compete and being outclassed all the time. Just a little more balance in the pvp world so I am pitted against people more on my level. I don't find it fun walking all over people myself either, I rather enjoy the 'fair' fights we get into (which happens quite rarely these days) rather than the all or nothing that it seems to have become. Squish or be squished with no middle ground. It's kind of boring either way.
            I understand your point, I do agreed that R2 needs to do a better job at group arena matching. however sometimes it's impossible to match accordingly to group BR because of timing and amount of players available at the time. For example, if there are 5 highend br group around, two of those are going to be matched against one another, and it still leaves one without an equivalent match, thus matching it with a lower br group. In addition, timing is also an issue, would you rather wait 2-5 minutes a battle for the system to match your group right or wait 30 sec and get the closest br matching alvailable. I am sure their intention is to make all GA matching fair so all players to enjoy, but sometimes its not within their control. As a player, I know that the first session around 12 eastern server time, their are a lot of monsters group around, so if you don't want to go against the monsters, maybe wait towards the end of the arena session, or even play at second session. However, I know at second session, a few group like ( malleus and spare group around too) so it's hard to get around. Also about BG, most top players don't kill or slaughter for fun anymore because most of us already maxed honor and don't need to kill for honor. We just enter bg for 2 kills for quest and then cart. But in CW it's all about cash, as we can all see from CW ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Well said, and I have to agree and i have voiced this many times to deaf ears. For one, putting lvl 50 - 60 in the same event is a mis match, forget the casher non casher..in this situation you have players with lvl 45 armor against players with lvl 55 armor.. so you have an armor lvl unbalance right off the mark..........people dont like being farmed.....This is one of the most unbalanced combat based games i have ever played where the match making allows godmoding by its own match making, IE: you must fight 'system matched' fights that you have no chance of winning, and how long will people do that for??.....Fix the match making system to actually be a match maker via armor and br and you solve the casher non casher, lvl complaints in events as well.....nuf said.

Comment

I've done bg once, and some player was amazed by my br, (which is 73k, level 58 knight, 200% blessing)... She then asked me what is the level of my fate. I told her it was fate - level 4, and soul crystal level 21... Then some player answered that question (even though he was not asked).. To my surprise, he said his fate level is 16 (woah!) and his soul crystal level 16 (probably a new player)...

I've been a non-casher and a non-balenor (no free balens), and I was able to easily defeat this player.

Non-casher's secret is time.. If they give more time to the game, they can become powerful as some moderate cashers.
                Which means - "patience"

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  I've done bg once, and some player was amazed by my br, (which is 73k, level 58 knight, 200% blessing)... She then asked me what is the level of my fate. I told her it was fate - level 4, and soul crystal level 21... Then some player answered that question (even though he was not asked).. To my surprise, he said his fate level is 16 (woah!) and his soul crystal level 16 (probably a new player)...

I've been a non-casher and a non-balenor (no free balens), and I was able to easily defeat this player.

Non-casher's secret is time.. If they give more time to the game, they can become powerful as some moderate cashers.
                  Which means - "patience"
                  This is exactly correct.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

Which means - "patience"
                    Agree ... " Patience " and " Time " are the key word .... And I hope to all of them, can understand the meaning of " Time " ... and it goes too for the meaning of HS use ... U can't replace the "Time" of player who has played longer than u ... but u can buy the time with balens ...

Comment

The "time"/ slow lvling method has now been practically destroyed by the sylph system. You now need to gain exp to be able to lvl your sylph (and no meditation is in no way enough). And yes you do need to raise your sylphs because :some might have experienced, being in group arena,having the upper hand close to ending the fight and being taken out by even one of the opponents sylphs "ESPECIALLY APOLLOS". Also there seems to be no more avoiding exp in spire so.....yeah. Slow lvling days are i think gone like dinosaurs and virgins. And cashers never have and never will have anything to worry about non-cashers being stronger than they are.

Comment

Non-casher, never complained, i can beat some cashers, due to skill.

I've told the cashers on my server before, br doesn't say everything, i rather look at the actual stats, and sometimes i'm surprised with how much mage attack a knight has...

It's simple, patience, time, strategy, commitment.
                        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

but can the sylph level exceed the players level? farm, town buildings and academy don't.
                          I level up my sylph by doing sylph arena, meditation and exp scrolls from sylph arena reward, eventually my sylph will reach my own level as I am a slow leveler - non casher. I am almost Lord Divine and the only time I got beaten by someone with an Apollo in bg was on the second day Sylph got released, because I didn't use mine. ever since then I've beaten players around my br with Apollos and didn't loose 400 honor again.
                          non casher can be strong too, if they take their time and plan ahead. maybe not as strong as heavy casher, but that's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
                            but can the sylph level exceed the players level? farm, town buildings and academy don't.
                            I level up my sylph by doing sylph arena, meditation and exp scrolls from sylph arena reward, eventually my sylph will reach my own level as I am a slow leveler - non casher. I am almost Lord Divine and the only time I got beaten by someone with an Apollo in bg was on the second day Sylph got released, because I didn't use mine. ever since then I've beaten players around my br with Apollos and didn't loose 400 honor again.
                            non casher can be strong too, if they take their time and plan ahead. maybe not as strong as heavy casher, but that's fair.

They don't lvl past your own lvl.
                            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                              Non-casher, never complained, i can beat some cashers, due to skill.

I've told the cashers on my server before, br doesn't say everything, i rather look at the actual stats, and sometimes i'm surprised with how much mage attack a knight has...

It's simple, patience, time, strategy, commitment.
                              They don't build for matk. If you level all your guild skills to 10 and you have a good amount of mounts, that stat goes up quite fast.
                              But it's smart to level intellect guild skill anyway, because it also gives you mdef (very little but it counts). And you can't help receiving intellect from mounts.
                              What's more bothersome with many people is how they spec a ton of academy points into that stat or use matk astrals or the like, just for higher br, removing astrals like Goddess Blessing and replace it with that before they log off :x.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X