• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    No, it doesn't.

Demon Temple is level 65-70 MPD.
    Moonevil Den is 60-65 MPD.
    oops, ur right, i was thinking of moonevil den

Comment

Speaking of exp, lately i only got around 1.5m exp from LL normal's last boss(no exp boost, no exp scroll, no vip bonus). I remember someone said that the exp you gained from MP will be decreased if you stayed in a level too long. anyone can confirm this or tell me how many exp you gain normally in LL normal?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Speaking of exp, lately i only got around 1.5m exp from LL normal's last boss(no exp boost, no exp scroll, no vip bonus). I remember someone said that the exp you gained from MP will be decreased if you stayed in a level too long. anyone can confirm this or tell me how many exp you gain normally in LL normal?

The statement in bold is false. The someone who told you that is either mistaken or he is lying.

I don't remember how much I get from LL normal, but 1.5 million EXP sounds like it was during the time where there was 3 MP attempts. It should be 4.5million now (or thereabouts).
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

The statement in bold is false. The someone who told you that is either mistaken or he is lying.

I don't remember how much I get from LL normal, but 1.5 million EXP sounds like it was during the time where there was 3 MP attempts. It should be 4.5million now (or thereabouts).
          damn, then i got a bug.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

gote 11.772.000xp from lasy boss agin today we has 50% from cw 100 from event vip9 150% friendship 10% and then 200% from xp scroll

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
              gote 11.772.000xp from lasy boss agin today we has 50% from cw 100 from event vip9 150% friendship 10% and then 200% from xp scroll
              can anyone tell me how many exp we got from NM? is it 1.2 or 1.5?
              Last edited by Arlad; 11-29-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

off topic - but how do u got a 200% exp scroll?

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
                  off topic - but how do u got a 200% exp scroll?
                  Lvl 2 scroll is +100% exp scroll, so that is 200% total.

Comment

Quick offtopic, what exactly do you get from a 70 campaign run?
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      Lvl 2 scroll is +100% exp scroll so that is 200% total.
                      lv3 200% scrolls were sold not while ago, during cloud city opening.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Quick offtopic, what exactly do you get from a 70 campaign run?
                        Exp gold daru...like evrywhere Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          lv3 200% scrolls were sold not while ago, during cloud city opening.
                          huh, i thought lv3 gives extra 150%, i guess i was wrong.

Comment

No, DT's exp doesn't decrease at level 69.
                            Actually it does (or did when I was at 69, which was before lv70 dungeons came about).
                            I remember thinking how can a lv74 (I ran with 2 players at this level), with lower VIP get more exp than me. I even filed a ticket about it, but never did get a reply from R2.
                            As soon as I leveled to 70 I got over 1.5mil more exp per run.

A lot of players actually found this to be the case, so it wasn't just me.

Possibly this has been changed in a maintenance or patch since I did it, but it used to happen

Comment

depen on ur lvl, friend line added extra exp too
                              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                                Actually it does (or did when I was at 69, which was before lv70 dungeons came about).
                                I remember thinking how can a lv74 (I ran with 2 players at this level), with lower VIP get more exp than me. I even filed a ticket about it, but never did get a reply from R2.
                                As soon as I leveled to 70 I got over 1.5mil more exp per run.

A lot of players actually found this to be the case, so it wasn't just me.

Possibly this has been changed in a maintenance or patch since I did it, but it used to happen
                                I camped at 69 for about 6 weeks. I noticed no difference from 65 to 66, 66 to 67, 67 to 68, 68 to 69, and 69 to 70.
                                That was in January this year. Many things could've changed then.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X