Melding Sylphs Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melding Sylphs Idea

Melding sylphs, as it is, is what? When you meld someone, it says their sylph gets XP. When they meld yours, it implies that...they get XP. And sure, there's the friendliness bonus, so melding is like an extra tree energize, or a free rose.

But that's not very exciting, now is it? How about giving melds a chance to upgrade a random APT of your active sylph by 1? As in, an automatically applied sylph sepulcrum. Now obviously I'm not suggesting a high % chance of this event happening, it would get abused quickly. But considering that there are *thousands* of APT points to be enchanted on a sylph, and that you might, let's be generous, meld 100 sylphs in a day...how about a hmmm...5-10% chance of a random APT point?

R2 wants to addict people, to keep them logging in every day, several times a day, for as much time as possible. This adds yet another "infrequent rewards" Skinner box to the game for them to accomplish that, and gives everyone, free or casher, a chance to get ahead on sylph building.

i'm happy with friendliness and xp gain to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
      Melding sylphs, as it is, is what? When you meld someone, it says their sylph gets XP. When they meld yours, it implies that...they get XP. And sure, there's the friendliness bonus, so melding is like an extra tree energize, or a free rose.
      Uh, what I know is that when they meld my sylph, my sylph gets experience, not their sylph...
      And I'm not really sure, but is there really a friendliness bonus when you meld other player's sylph? I don't see anything that says or hints it in the game.

Comment

Melding means someone is touching your Sylph. And your Sylph likes it.

I like the random +1 APT added to EXP gain. (don't need friendly, since I remove and add new friends periodically - except those that I really trust and knows won't camp my farm)
        Last edited by anichaos; 11-29-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X