Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mega

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mega

mega black friday deals? I see the banner but what am I missing a mount for $40? how about putting something that people could really use for a great price that is not a "mega" deal oh wait i know it must be that chest in wich you will get **** 99.99% of the time thats gotta be the mega deal

Some of the other publishers have excellent deals (check out Gamefuse Wartune).
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Some of the other publishers have excellent deals (check out Gamefuse Wartune).
      but can you use them here. i am just set up through r2

Comment

Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
        but can you use them here. i am just set up through r2
        No you can't. I'm just providing some other information, not relevant to us.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

would be nice to see the sell some higher end gems lvl6 and up lets face it they only get harder to get. or maybe a good recharge bonus instead of that **** one they had last week. if they make it more appealing they will get more people to whip out there plastic and that would be best for there business. not complaining here just stateing they could do better and that would be win win for us and them

Comment

LOL... yet another "other version better than R2" thread...

What did you expect, it's R2.

Comment

Working...
            X