Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crit Build for Mages.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    And Here u show u are ewd mage^^
    No chance to be crit mage w/o crit gems
    Oh but it is! In early game where refine still gives more cuz of low lvl soul engraving and crit gems!! Which OP actually is, but for the 60-65+ that is impossible.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by symedia View Post
    crit mage with 2.1 patch = nono ... crit mage with dark pet maybe
    but go crit .. you will see what i mean. wb is great. crit heal is great...but you will miss alot
    Hmm...dark pet will efect crit some way?lolz
    Now archers with apollo rox...after 50% delphic is insane

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I prefer an EWD mage with better defense in my team, end of story. A mage is meant to damage and heal, if you want pure damage u should have built archer.
    An EWD mage has better defense, thus supports any party better. A crit mage is a pvp mage, not suited well for pve, my 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    Hmmm ... I got a solid 6k crit atm. closing on to 6,5k every day. Crit chance in pve is amazing. in pvp bit worse; I like the pow. But I agree with Condor; critmage ain't superior lol. it's just fun. Main reason i'm crit is for fun. other reason is wb pow
    But yes every critmage should change back to EWD for class wars. GA astrals fks u up too much.
    Guard angel will be my main 80v astro xD cya on arena^^
    But back to topic, we dont Fight last days but last time rate was a bit low for 6k crit ...

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    With pan now coming into play, PDEF does matter in CW, so if you plan on being crit mage in cw you have a lot to focus on besides high mdef and matk. I say, drop the crit mage ( I have been a crit mage for 6 months, have apollo) because you need all def, and atk in cw now. I am considering building up a pan just for cw. I look forward to the new pets and hope a really good patk one comes out.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    crit mage with 2.1 patch = nono ... crit mage with dark pet maybe
    but go crit .. you will see what i mean. wb is great. crit heal is great...but you will miss alot

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    Hmmm ... I got a solid 6k crit atm. closing on to 6,5k every day. Crit chance in pve is amazing. in pvp bit worse; I like the pow. But I agree with Condor; critmage ain't superior lol. it's just fun. Main reason i'm crit is for fun. other reason is wb pow
    But yes every critmage should change back to EWD for class wars. GA astrals fks u up too much.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    As I said in a prev. post, I was simply guessing^^ I did say I was EWD.
    (I did refer to guides from more experienced peoples)

But really, how much does a crit build take in terms of crit to outdo EWD in dmg?
    how much stats are you sacrificing?
    (someone please tell me)
    Im wd mage,last time when i try crit i buff it to 4k and wut i can say...rate 30-40%...
    So with my br i need 5.5k + crit and v9 determi for more profits then my wd
    Wut means i must sacrofice 8 gems...
    Crit bulid is awsome ... If u sacrofice all wut u can for more crit. And dont care aBout be burned by patk classes^^
    I stay with my wd till i dont win Jackpot Hehe

Leave a comment:

• Tessen
    replied
    hehe mage crit,that kinda takes away the reason for beeing a heal,as a support who keeps alife your party,frinds,guild mates is for you to survive as long as possible with high defences so you can heal and keep them alife...sacrificing defence gems,even hp for crit it sould kinda stupid..means when you get to heal you will probably heal yourself 1st coz of your low defence,then what help are you to a team?and when you do get to hit you kinda hope that is gona be a crit to actualy do a decent dmg,if its not a crit then its a low dmg,EWD balances you to do a decent dmg each time you hit on each hit co you can calculate beter each move you make betwen heal and dmg,if not its like i hope i do crits and all goes well.
    ya crit is great for wb but i dont see any other real reason for crit on a mage,better go for as high defences as you can t be able to support your team and yourself

well that a nooby opinion from a nooby EWD build mage:P

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    As I said in a prev. post, I was simply guessing^^ I did say I was EWD.
    (I did refer to guides from more experienced peoples)

But really, how much does a crit build take in terms of crit to outdo EWD in dmg?
    how much stats are you sacrificing?
    (someone please tell me)

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    When i run crit mode(normally) i do mdef gems to crit, both because they are my highest gems except matk, and that with everything i have enough mdef for anything pve(outside of really high spire)

For cw i run wd though

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Since you would like to become crit mage.
    1) dont use crit gems. use REFINE FOR CRIT.
    A crit gem gives half the stats compared to hp/matt/mdef/pdef gems. It's horribly unefficient.
    use a crit astral as your 6th astrals since you're lvl 60.
    There's loads of thread with great info from succesfull crit mages (however you do that, idk. i've been EWD since wartune got released now, still love it).

Also, you should be losing to pve archers. Get a damned pve set asap.
    The difference for a mage is like sun compared to pluto. in size.
    Sun = pve set.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    well, "refine for crit" requires balens as we knew, use crit gems only require GOLD, you can switch back whenever you wanna
    Not really, just stock up those refine stones....
    I've got pretty much the best refines, i've only use event locks or normal refines :P (luck too).

And EVEN IF it did took balens, ... most things do.
    Use locked balens if that's the matter.
    Still, dont use gems when refine is such a more efficient way out ...

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    well, "refine for crit" requires balens as we knew, use crit gems only require GOLD, you can switch back whenever you wanna

Since you would like to become crit mage.
    1) dont use crit gems. use REFINE FOR CRIT.
    A crit gem gives half the stats compared to hp/matt/mdef/pdef gems. It's horribly unefficient.
    use a crit astral as your 6th astrals since you're lvl 60.
    There's loads of thread with great info from succesfull crit mages (however you do that, idk. i've been EWD since wartune got released now, still love it).

Also, you should be losing to pve archers. Get a damned pve set asap.
    The difference for a mage is like sun compared to pluto. in size.
    Sun = pve set.

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    U really need to start building properly first before you constantly type **** like that. Your stats aren't anywhere near what you wrote, how can you possibly know that?
    Every thread you try to hijack with your 'experienced info' but you're a 60+ mage with pvp set, and all golden astrals not higher than level 6 (15k- astral value).
    Thank you. This goes through my mind every time I read a post of him as well.

As for being a crit mage, I dont think its really viable unless you're lvl80, but even then, giving up an astral slot (EWD vs determination + sniper) and weaking your defense is in my opinion a rather big loss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X