X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    And Here u show u are ewd mage^^
    No chance to be crit mage w/o crit gems
    As I said in a prev. post, I was simply guessing^^ I did say I was EWD.
    (I did refer to guides from more experienced peoples)

But really, how much does a crit build take in terms of crit to outdo EWD in dmg?
    how much stats are you sacrificing?
    (someone please tell me)
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

hehe mage crit,that kinda takes away the reason for beeing a heal,as a support who keeps alife your party,frinds,guild mates is for you to survive as long as possible with high defences so you can heal and keep them alife...sacrificing defence gems,even hp for crit it sould kinda stupid..means when you get to heal you will probably heal yourself 1st coz of your low defence,then what help are you to a team?and when you do get to hit you kinda hope that is gona be a crit to actualy do a decent dmg,if its not a crit then its a low dmg,EWD balances you to do a decent dmg each time you hit on each hit co you can calculate beter each move you make betwen heal and dmg,if not its like i hope i do crits and all goes well.
      ya crit is great for wb but i dont see any other real reason for crit on a mage,better go for as high defences as you can t be able to support your team and yourself

well that a nooby opinion from a nooby EWD build mage:P

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
        As I said in a prev. post, I was simply guessing^^ I did say I was EWD.
        (I did refer to guides from more experienced peoples)

But really, how much does a crit build take in terms of crit to outdo EWD in dmg?
        how much stats are you sacrificing?
        (someone please tell me)
        Im wd mage,last time when i try crit i buff it to 4k and wut i can say...rate 30-40%...
        So with my br i need 5.5k + crit and v9 determi for more profits then my wd
        Wut means i must sacrofice 8 gems...
        Crit bulid is awsome ... If u sacrofice all wut u can for more crit. And dont care aBout be burned by patk classes^^
        I stay with my wd till i dont win Jackpot Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hmmm ... I got a solid 6k crit atm. closing on to 6,5k every day. Crit chance in pve is amazing. in pvp bit worse; I like the pow. But I agree with Condor; critmage ain't superior lol. it's just fun. Main reason i'm crit is for fun. other reason is wb pow
          But yes every critmage should change back to EWD for class wars. GA astrals fks u up too much.
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

crit mage with 2.1 patch = nono ... crit mage with dark pet maybe
            but go crit .. you will see what i mean. wb is great. crit heal is great...but you will miss alot

Comment

With pan now coming into play, PDEF does matter in CW, so if you plan on being crit mage in cw you have a lot to focus on besides high mdef and matk. I say, drop the crit mage ( I have been a crit mage for 6 months, have apollo) because you need all def, and atk in cw now. I am considering building up a pan just for cw. I look forward to the new pets and hope a really good patk one comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                Hmmm ... I got a solid 6k crit atm. closing on to 6,5k every day. Crit chance in pve is amazing. in pvp bit worse; I like the pow. But I agree with Condor; critmage ain't superior lol. it's just fun. Main reason i'm crit is for fun. other reason is wb pow
                But yes every critmage should change back to EWD for class wars. GA astrals fks u up too much.
                Guard angel will be my main 80v astro xD cya on arena^^
                But back to topic, we dont Fight last days but last time rate was a bit low for 6k crit ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I prefer an EWD mage with better defense in my team, end of story. A mage is meant to damage and heal, if you want pure damage u should have built archer.
                  An EWD mage has better defense, thus supports any party better. A crit mage is a pvp mage, not suited well for pve, my 2 cents.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                    crit mage with 2.1 patch = nono ... crit mage with dark pet maybe
                    but go crit .. you will see what i mean. wb is great. crit heal is great...but you will miss alot
                    Hmm...dark pet will efect crit some way?lolz
                    Now archers with apollo rox...after 50% delphic is insane

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And Here u show u are ewd mage^^
                      No chance to be crit mage w/o crit gems
                      Oh but it is! In early game where refine still gives more cuz of low lvl soul engraving and crit gems!! Which OP actually is, but for the 60-65+ that is impossible.

Comment

But back to topic, we dont Fight last days but last time rate was a bit low for 6k crit ...
                        ya but wasn't 6k crit then I think i'm on the edge lol. 5,8k crit wasn't enough. 6k seems to be for now ..

Bisj !
                        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                        My pathetic youtube channel
                        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          ya but wasn't 6k crit then I think i'm on the edge lol. 5,8k crit wasn't enough. 6k seems to be for now ..

Bisj !
                          Hahahaha xD
                          Ehh crit rate is b** sometimes few crit more and rate up to haven
                          Last edited by miQQQs; 11-29-2013, 01:23 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hmm...dark pet will efect crit some way?lolz
                            Now archers with apollo rox...after 50% delphic is insane
                            did you ever saw apollo with crit? or pan blue with crit? now double the dmg

Comment

so archers now have huge edges over two other classes, because apollo inherit crit rate from owner , so that archer's apollo will always be able to make crit hit.

Originally posted by alrafie View Post
                              did you ever saw apollo with crit? or pan blue with crit? now double the dmg

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                              Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                              Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Simply put, it's better being an EWD Mage (in general play, WB is an exception) until you can amass 5000+ Crit. When you can get to 5K+ Crit (@120K BR or less) you'll see that not only your Crit Rates in PvE are yielding your more damage over time than EWD (of the same Deter Level) would be, you'll also notice that PvP is often the same or better as well. And Crit Heals are very nice as well. A Quad-Crit BL is eye-opening

However, being able to make a good Crit Mage does mean sacrifices in other places. You're going to have to drop MDef or Endurance from Item Stats (Not Touching Int, Armor or MAtk I'd assume), and change up PDef or Block gems to Crit. You'll also need at least IC title for the +Crit from the Medal. And you always run the risk of encountering someone like me with a Guardian Angel Astral that's hitting you with a -40%+ to Crit Rates. For an Archer it's annoying running into that. For a Crit Mage is downright frustrating because you'll be lucky to Crit 1/3 Hits that way. You'll be relying on Crit Heals in a Mage Battle to keep you in it vs. an equal BR Mage w/ Crit Reduction and EWD.

So there's definite give and take. Always take that into consideration when making any decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X